Looking For Ultra Teams

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Jan Turner, Nov 18, 2003.

  1. Jan Turner

    Jan Turner Guest

    I am looking for teams of three (mixed gender) to compete in my latest event:

    http:www.ultrachallenge.com

    National teams are of particular interest and there is a possibility in some cases of getting
    sponsorship.

    Tags:

  2. advocate

    advocate Guest

    On Tue, 18 Nov 2003 20:13:27 -0000, "Jan Turner" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I am looking for teams of three (mixed gender)

  3. Parcet A.U.

    Parcet A.U. Guest

    age,leg thing. if leg is better in spring well keep in my thought. Do thsi mean I can crust the
    english prep ies....... The alpha beta groupe he one who has all there teath and give a call to the
    wal out laundry lady if they get a mud drop on there crease of the paints.... do it........ I am not
    ready yet. The plus 5 on the time clock? do it. butt I know they would has too take time between
    there save the world an never leave there atm machine past a good stiff jog humm run area........

  4. Tom Wheeler

    Tom Wheeler Guest

    I guest it do. a white trash non working. made an example of Lets see if he ahhh can contract.
    with no help or money. What a gag..... me. Keep your money you. so far I am still alive without
    your. Ta ta

  5. > age,leg thing. if leg is better in spring well keep in my thought. Do thsi mean I can crust the
    > english prep ies....... The alpha beta groupe he one who has all there teath and give a call to
    > the wal out laundry lady if they get a mud drop on there crease of the paints.... do it........ I
    > am not ready yet. The plus 5 on the time clock? do it. butt I know they would has too take time
    > between there save the world an never leave there atm machine past a good stiff jog humm run
    > area........

    Ahh, the American high school education. Too much track work and not enough work on literacy.

    I'm off to the cash-point (sorry, ATM) to withdraw enough money to save our war-ridden, dictator
    scourged planet. But enough about America. Best, Preppie

  6. Jan Turner

    Jan Turner Guest

  7. Advocatess

    Advocatess Guest

    On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 10:53:33 -0500 (EST), [email protected] (Tom Wheeler) wrote:

    >I guest it do. a white trash non working. made an example of Lets see if he ahhh can contract.
    >with no help or money. What a gag..... me. Keep your money you. so far I am still alive without
    >your. Ta ta

    Welfare case.

  8. Advocatess

    Advocatess Guest

  9. Tom Wheeler

    Tom Wheeler Guest

    Looking For Ultra Teams

    Group: rec.running Date: Tue, Nov 18, 2003, 8:13pm (EST+5) From: [email protected] (Jan=A0Turner) I
    am looking for teams of three (mixed gender) to compete in my latest event:
    http:www.ultrachallenge.com National teams are of particular interest and there is a possibility in
    some cases of getting sponsorship.

    Good one. No gremling now. I tried for well fair and was turn down. Why should a boss pay a free 2
    week check then gov pay weekly after. When he can call you up 12 times later in a year to have you
    work for cash of said less amount. and meet his boss the builder who well lower it more then say
    well let you go in near future. now or near future. you do the math. I must say I did 2 weeks and a
    one day. and did the math from builder. haven't been back and they has called. and I have not gone
    back..... Winter is not here yet in u.s.a. north america part yet. Alto people here are off trail.
    other then a few regulars most here tends to marathons as good training help. In an ultra tried was
    insane. I hurt my leg both times. I pass the 13.1 mile so I tag it as off trail halfs. and did do
    under the 12 minute both times for and team ultra. butt as lady luck says. like trolls there are
    builders too. I can honestly say that posting here has been a rude and sometime see the day
    experience. sure I get all the bashing. butt since it is local bash more it is sometime a release
    of the every day life of no job and no money and no help to live with family and pick up 10 cent
    cans to releases some money on the family event. Butt I learn my lesson of two leave a pop bottle
    that is half empty on a ground by site. or ALL the builders and construction people well hold all
    thee 10 cent ones and on the street two. Okkkkkk any ways. this is fine. I do fine 1 beer can and 1
    double pop candy bottle non refund by the buildings sites. that is all..... The street are fine
    with out there another lesson learn. I been a painter for 30 years and till last couplebeen say a
    Every day. Lets make a deal... when it is money. on the other parties true. evan now it well turn
    around again...... hay good luck on the 4 island. I know some people I would love to be on and
    island with....

  10. Asparagus

    Asparagus Guest

    On Thu, 20 Nov 2003 08:43:29 -0500 (EST), [email protected] (Tom Wheeler) wrote:

    >Looking For Ultra Teens

    Pervert.