Looking for used XS road bike

cmcanulty

Guest
Anyone know of a used road bike in extra small? I need a stepover
height of 27" or less. Prefer steel frame and 26" or 700 tires.

cmcanulty wrote:
> Anyone know of a used road bike in extra small? I need a stepover
> height of 27" or less. Prefer steel frame and 26" or 700 tires.

I did have one that I gave away a year ago, so you are too late.

A bigger problem is the fact that this group is distributed all over
the world, and we don't know where you are.

Your best bet to find some supply and see what's out there in your
area (and see generally unrealistically high prices) is Craig's
List. There's a newsgroup called rec.bicycles.marketplace also, but
it's also not local. I don't really use that newsgroup and can't say
how active it is these days.

--
Mike Kruger

"viewed in retrospect, it is clear that it has been quite
predictable."
(David Runciman) "I'd only call it "predictable" if you actually
predict it ahead of time" (Andrew Gelman)

I was trying to say which manufacturers make a 26" tire road or
touring bicycle. I have done lots of Google searches but no luck so
far except for the ultra cheap $200 junk type bikes.