Looking for Yakima Y-clips

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Mikey Darden, May 21, 2003.

  1. Mikey Darden

    Mikey Darden Guest

    I'm trying to locate a set of Yakima Y-6 clips for the Y-Towers, the series before the current
    Q-Towers. They fit a number of vehicles, including my 1993 Toyota truck. If you have a set of these
    hanging around after an upgrade or vehicle change, I'd love to discuss taking them off your hands.
    I'm in Central Florida.

    C Ya, Mikey MDARDEN1 at cfl dot rr dot com

    ---

    rec.bicycles.off-road is moderated by volunteers. To find help solving posting problems, or contact
    the moderators, please see http://rbor.org/ Please read the charter before posting:
    http://rbor.org/rbor_charter.txt

    Tags:

  2. Gary S.

    Gary S. Guest

    On 21 May 2003 14:15:01 GMT, "Mikey Darden" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I'm trying to locate a set of Yakima Y-6 clips for the Y-Towers, the series before the current
    >Q-Towers. They fit a number of vehicles, including my 1993 Toyota truck. If you have a set of these
    >hanging around after an upgrade or vehicle change, I'd love to discuss taking them off your hands.
    >I'm in Central Florida.

    Contact Yakima at their customer service number, they often have older clips in stock even though no
    retailers do and no more are being made.

    888 925-0703, 7am to 5pm Pacific time.

    Happy trails, Gary (net.yogi.bear)

    Gary D. Schwartz, Needham, MA, USA Please reply to: garyDOTschwartzATpoboxDOTcom

    --
    rec.bicycles.off-road is moderated by volunteers. To find help solving posting problems, or contact
    the moderators, please see http://rbor.org/ Please read the charter before posting:
    http://rbor.org/rbor_charter.txt

  3. Dave W.

    Dave W. Guest

    I've got a few pairs left, less than retail by far. Closed my store a couple years ago. Contact me
    off-list. Hopefully, my email should show up in your reader.

    Dave W.

    news:<[email protected]>...