"looking in my toliet and SEEING what I have passed, and saying WOW that has been living inside of m

Happy Oyster

Guest
<quote>
From: [email protected] (JDrew63929)
Subject: Re: Dr Hulda Clark
Date: 1999/03/07
Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative

>And so here we sit. You have a claim backed up only by
>personal anecdotes and I think that you're mistaken as to
>the cause and effect. I have the weight of medical science
>on my side

JDrew writes:

You keep on carrying the weight of medical science on your
side (hope it doesn't cause you back problems) and I will
keep on with my zapper, the cleanses, looking in my toliet
and SEEING what I have passed, and saying WOW that has been
living inside of me. When I flush, I am very grateful that
it is gone and you can bet that I will do continue to rid my
body---I have very little doubt that you would continue
also, if you had it happen to you. Again I say--you are
welcome to come view for yourself, wonder what techinical
answer you would have??

> You have your intuition. hd

And eyes and the good sense to know what it was that cuased
you to pass what you are SEEING!!!!

Jan </quote>

Regards,

Aribert Deckers
--
Reklame mit wahrheitswidrigen Behauptungen

http://www.ariplex.com/ama/ama_wies.htm