    From: [email protected] (JDrew63929)
    Subject: Re: Dr Hulda Clark
    Date: 1999/03/07
    Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative

    >And so here we sit. You have a claim backed up only by
    >personal anecdotes and I think that you're mistaken as to
    >the cause and effect. I have the weight of medical science
    >on my side

    JDrew writes:

    You keep on carrying the weight of medical science on your
    side (hope it doesn't cause you back problems) and I will
    keep on with my zapper, the cleanses, looking in my toliet
    and SEEING what I have passed, and saying WOW that has been
    living inside of me. When I flush, I am very grateful that
    it is gone and you can bet that I will do continue to rid my
    body---I have very little doubt that you would continue
    also, if you had it happen to you. Again I say--you are
    welcome to come view for yourself, wonder what techinical
    answer you would have??

    > You have your intuition. hd

    And eyes and the good sense to know what it was that cuased
    you to pass what you are SEEING!!!!

    Jan </quote>

    Regards,

    Aribert Deckers
    --
    Reklame mit wahrheitswidrigen Behauptungen

    http://www.ariplex.com/ama/ama_wies.htm