Looking to buy a track bike

dannyfrankszzz

New Member
Mar 8, 2003
Hi, I'm looking to get a track bike. Preferably one that I could fit a front brake to and have the option of mudguards. I think there is a Fuji bike that would meet this kind of spec. I've had a look on the net and ebay but I haven't come across many places that have these for sale.

I wouldn't mind a second hand one either.

dannyfrankszzz wrote:
> Hi, I'm looking to get a track bike. Preferably one that I could fit a
> front brake to and have the option of mudguards. I think there is a
> Fuji bike that would meet this kind of spec. I've had a look on the
> net and ebay but I haven't come across many places that have these for
> sale.

Try this:

http://www.epinions.com/bicycles_2003_Fuji_Track/display_~reviews

I wrote one of the reviews, so I won't repeat myself here.

dannyfrankszzz wrote:
> Hi, I'm looking to get a track bike. Preferably one that I could fit
> a front brake to and have the option of mudguards. I think there is a
> Fuji bike that would meet this kind of spec. I've had a look on the
> net and ebay but I haven't come across many places that have these for
> sale.
>
> I wouldn't mind a second hand one either.

Cyclesense in Tadcaster had a Fuji Track in a few months ago. They will be
able to get more should you (I) want one. The 2004 models sold very fast and
they were waiting for 2005 ones.

Cyclesense in Tadcaster had a Fuji Track in a few months ago. They will be
able to get more should you (I) want one. The 2004 models sold very fast and
they were waiting for 2005 ones.

They seem to still have these bikes in stock still. Cheers for the post.

dannyfrankszzz wrote:
> > Cyclesense in Tadcaster had a Fuji Track in a few months ago. They

will
> > be
> > able to get more should you (I) want one. The 2004 models sold very
> > fast and
> > they were waiting for 2005 ones.

> They seem to still have these bikes in stock still. Cheers for the
> post.
>

> --
> dannyfrankszzz

When I looked their website seemed to show the sizes that were
available, but when I spoke with Dave he told me that they had one in
stock (which is too small for me) and waiting on 2005s. They may have
taken delivery by now. I expect all LBS that stock Fuji are in a
similar position so you may be able to find one thats more local to
you. Cyclesense is not my closest but it makes a nice ride, as does
Chevin Cycles in Otley.