Looking to Buy an EZ3 USX Trike Near Sacramento.......

Can't seem to find one of these trikes at the local bike shops, and it
appears the next shipment to U.S. warehouses won't be until April 2005.

Anyone know where in California I might find this machine??

Thanks,

Mark

Electric Sierra Cycles
302 Pacific Street
Santa Cruz,CA. 95060

Thet stopped ordering recumbents (no $), but the EZ 3 AL, and EZ 3 USX
were in the corner of that shop yesterday.