Looking to buy DB bmx... any good aussie bikeshops?

uDi

Guest
I'm not sure if there is a specific BMX section, I couldn't find one so
I thought i'd post here. I'm and MTB'er looking to go BMX, and a certain
Diamondback Reactor 04 has caught my eye, and im looking for stores in
australia that will send around the country. I am in brisbane...

Does anyone know of any such shops that sell DB bikes at
reasonable prices?

ive already checked out mcbikes.com.au, and
www.fraserscycles.com.au/BMX_Diamondback.htm

looking for more places so I can get some cheaper pricing.

Glad to see so much help about :rolleyes: I know I know.... this
probably isnt the right place to ask my question, but I was
hoping/assuming someone might be able to show me a few places that
sell DB. :(

oh well... back to google searches.

"uDi" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Glad to see so much help about :rolleyes: I know I know.... this
> probably isnt the right place to ask my question, but I was
> hoping/assuming someone might be able to show me a few places that
> sell DB. :(

You didn't wait very long.. 7 business hours newsreader time
doesn't give people long to reply, especially when BMX isn't
such a hot topic here.

Maybe call some of these guys:
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=ISO-8859-1&safe=off&q=diamondb
ack+bmx+site%3A.au

Other than that, call any bike shops that deal with DB.
I thought DB were quite common? Look in the Yellow Pages too.
Try a bmx club? Or maybe have a look at other bikes that you
can get from your local shops?

hth
hippy

uDi <[email protected]> wrote in news:3f5c13fa_4
@news.chariot.net.au:

> Glad to see so much help about :rolleyes:

Hey you want prompt advice you pay for it, send me $50 and I will get back
to you within 30 mins !

--
Trevor S

-Albert Einstein