Looking to buy used pair of Boxxer Shox :)

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Fsjosh, Mar 23, 2003.

  1. Fsjosh

    Fsjosh Guest

    hi, im looking to buy a used pair of boxxer dh shocks, or another pair of beefy dh shocks w/ a duel
    crown, i dont have that much $ to spend right now thats why i want to buy a pair of used shocks.
    anyway if you have a pair of beefy dh shocks your looking to sell for around 200$ can, please leave
    a post here and well get in contact :)

    Tags:

  2. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    "fsjosh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > hi, im looking to buy a used pair of boxxer dh shocks, or another pair of beefy dh shocks w/ a
    > duel crown, i dont have that much $ to spend right
    now
    > thats why i want to buy a pair of used shocks. anyway if you have a pair
    of
    > beefy dh shocks your looking to sell for around 200$ can, please leave a post here and well get in
    > contact :)

    I can't help you with the fork, but I can't imagine the scary condition of a dc fork would have to
    be in to only be worth $200can. Downhill stuff does have a limited lifespan - including the pilot.

    Mike - Buyer beware.