looking to purchase HRM EKG gel?

D T W .../\\...

Guest
My HRM's finicky. Spit works Ok but it's kinda uncool at
times. I want to try the gel. Anyone have a USA web source?

--
DTW .../\.../\.../\...

I've spent most of my money on mountain biking and windsurfing.
The rest I've just wasted.

D T W .../\... <[email protected]> wrote:
> My HRM's finicky. Spit works Ok but it's kinda uncool
> at times. I want to try the gel. Anyone have a USA
> web source?
>
> --
> DTW .../\.../\.../\...
>
> I've spent most of my money on mountain biking and
> windsurfing. The rest I've just wasted.

Have you changed the battery, if old?

--
- Zilla Cary, NC (Remove XSPAM)

"D T W .../\..." <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:entsc.14119$4%[email protected]...
> My HRM's finicky. Spit works Ok but it's kinda uncool
> at times. I want to try the gel. Anyone have a USA
> web source?
>
> --
> DTW .../\.../\.../\...
>
> I've spent most of my money on mountain biking and
> windsurfing. The rest I've just wasted.

Just got this from Mike I. on rec.bicycle

http://www.performancebike.com/shop/Profile.cfm?SKU=11360

--

I've spent most of my money on mountain biking and windsurfing.
The rest I've just wasted.

> Have you changed the battery, if old?
>
> --
> - Zilla Cary, NC (Remove XSPAM)

Yep, brand new, and for the record it's a Timex Bodylink.

DTW