Looks can be deceiving...

tonyzackery

Dec 23, 2006
Damn, Vicki is a good looking lady on most days, but she sure left the flat without the makeup on this particular day...

I've seen some extremely flattering pics of her, but this one here - hmmmmm...

Originally Posted by Chapeau! .

There not going to be competing with full makeup.
Thanks, Chappy, for that revelation. You can always be counted on to drop some serious knowledge on us tenderlings...nevertheless, I've seen women compete in all sports in full regalia...quickly coming to mind, the late, great Florence Griffith Joyner...

Furthermore, as a guy who knows a thing or two about doing my own makeup before competitions(/img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif), there's a vast continuum between zero and full makeup. Vicki could have found a happy medium somewhere between the margins, I believe...

Originally Posted by tonyzackery .

Furthermore, as a guy who knows a thing or two about doing my own makeup before competitions(/img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif), there's a vast continuum between zero and full makeup.

Back when you were applying your own makeup the spandex was hidden from the competition./img/vbsmilies/smilies/biggrin.gif

Originally Posted by tonyzackery .

Furthermore, as a guy who knows a thing or two about doing my own makeup before competitions.

Oh my!. Do tranny's make good cyclists?.

You dabble in a little cross dressing too Tones? 

Oh my!. Do tranny's make good cyclists?.

You dabble in a little cross dressing too Tones?

LOL! You really are a lil' Gullible Gulliver, aren't cha'?
Hmmmm, ya ever notice football players putting that black paint underneath their eyes???
Allow me to let you in on a little secret: it's primary application is not to attract the same or opposite sex.../img/vbsmilies/smilies/wink.gif

Hmmmm, ya ever notice football players putting that black paint underneath their eyes???
Allow me to let you in on a little secret: it's primary application is not to attract the same or opposite sex.../img/vbsmilies/smilies/wink.gif

Black war paint in cycling?. Now that is original.

I would only reserve such practices for great athletes though, the likes of Bo Jackson, Barry Sanders, Deion etc.

How come you gave up football?. Your not one for the weight room?.

Black war paint in cycling?. Now that is original.

I would only reserve such practices for great athletes though, the likes of Bo Jackson, Barry Sanders, Deion etc.

How come you gave up football?. Your not one for the weight room?.

Your modus operandi is quickly becoming similar to another forum member which shall go nameless: you lose going down one path of picking so you start down another...LOL!

Please remind me again of the sport you played at the professional level?? Forget professional level, how about a reasonably high level...

Anyway, I know you've never performed at a high level at anything so I'll conclude this discussion and thread hijack right here.../img/vbsmilies/smilies/cool.gif

Your modus operandi is quickly becoming similar to another forum member which shall go nameless: you lose going down one path of picking so you start down another...LOL!  
Please remind me again of the sport you played at the professional level??  Forget professional level, how about a reasonably high level...

Anyway, I know you've never performed at a high level at anything so I'll conclude this discussion and thread hijack right here.../img/vbsmilies/smilies/cool.gif

Point taken Bo.

Back on topic.

I'm more of a Audrey Lemieux fan myself.

Emily Batty.

Lizzie Armistead.

All hotties.

1294228852253-zioeygxl3xde-500-90-500-70.jpg

Must admit she can clean up well when she needs/wants to...

Originally Posted by tonyzackery .

That is the best thing you've ever posted Tony.

She's got that 60's babe/bombshell look going on.

*drool*

Come to Daddy...

^^^^LOL! Now if ever is that the salt calling the sugar white...
That's, without a doubt, the funniest thing he's ever said. Correction: make that the funniest thing I've ever heard...LOL!

Quote: Originally Posted by tonyzackery .

Now if ever is that the salt calling the sugar white..

Electric shock therapy falling a little short of the mark? Too many blows to the head in your former sporting life? Couldn't pass up the racial comments since it is Black History Month?