Looks like I'll finally get that Blur ride after all...

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Jonathan Bond, Jan 31, 2003.

  1. Well, finding a blur at a store is impossible up here in Boston, but I've found a guy who's part of
    RAGE on Boston ( www.rageMTB.com ) that just got one, in medium (s'okay, I have to ride a medium and
    a large anyway to decide which is right for me), and he's gonna let me take it for a test ride. I
    said just riding around the block was cool, just to get an idea (and be nice, don't want to scratch
    his new ride), but he said I have to take it offroad to "truly appreciate" it. Bonus!

    If (hopefully more of a when) this happens, I'll post a RR/BR.

    Oh, and double bonus, he's got a bud in CA who's got a few contacts at Santa Cruz and can get me a
    frame in 2 weeks (instead of 3-6 months) if I really like it. Score.

    Jon "," Bond

    Tags:

  2. Carla A-G

    Carla A-G Guest

    "Jonathan Bond" wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Well, finding a blur at a store is impossible up here in Boston, but I've found a guy who's
    > part of RAGE on Boston ( www.rageMTB.com ) that just got one, in medium (s'okay, I have to ride
    > a medium and a large anyway to decide which is right for me), and he's gonna let me take it for
    > a test ride. I said just riding around the block was cool, just to get an idea (and be nice,
    > don't want to scratch his new ride), but he said I have to take it offroad to "truly
    > appreciate" it. Bonus!
    >
    > If (hopefully more of a when) this happens, I'll post a RR/BR.
    >
    > Oh, and double bonus, he's got a bud in CA who's got a few contacts at Santa Cruz and can get me a
    > frame in 2 weeks (instead of 3-6 months) if I really like it. Score.
    >
    > Jon "," Bond

    Good luck! Keep us updated on what you decide to do.

    - CA-G

    Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

  3. "Jonathan Bond" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Well, finding a blur at a store is impossible up here in Boston, but I've found a guy who's
    > part of RAGE on Boston ( www.rageMTB.com ) that just got one, in medium (s'okay, I have to ride
    > a medium and a large anyway to decide which is right for me), and he's gonna let me take it for
    > a test ride. I said just riding around the block was cool, just to get an idea (and be nice,
    > don't want to scratch his new ride), but he said I have to take it offroad to "truly
    > appreciate" it. Bonus!
    >
    > If (hopefully more of a when) this happens, I'll post a RR/BR.
    >
    > Oh, and double bonus, he's got a bud in CA who's got a few contacts at Santa Cruz and can get me a
    > frame in 2 weeks (instead of 3-6 months) if I really like it. Score.
    >
    > Jon "," Bond

    Jon, where are you riding?
    --