Looks like I'll finally get that Blur ride after all...

Jonathan Bond

Guest
Well, finding a blur at a store is impossible up here in Boston, but I've found a guy who's part of
RAGE on Boston ( www.rageMTB.com ) that just got one, in medium (s'okay, I have to ride a medium and
a large anyway to decide which is right for me), and he's gonna let me take it for a test ride. I
said just riding around the block was cool, just to get an idea (and be nice, don't want to scratch
his new ride), but he said I have to take it offroad to "truly appreciate" it. Bonus!

If (hopefully more of a when) this happens, I'll post a RR/BR.

Oh, and double bonus, he's got a bud in CA who's got a few contacts at Santa Cruz and can get me a
frame in 2 weeks (instead of 3-6 months) if I really like it. Score.

Jon "," Bond

"Jonathan Bond" wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Well, finding a blur at a store is impossible up here in Boston, but I've found a guy who's
> part of RAGE on Boston ( www.rageMTB.com ) that just got one, in medium (s'okay, I have to ride
> a medium and a large anyway to decide which is right for me), and he's gonna let me take it for
> a test ride. I said just riding around the block was cool, just to get an idea (and be nice,
> don't want to scratch his new ride), but he said I have to take it offroad to "truly
> appreciate" it. Bonus!
>
> If (hopefully more of a when) this happens, I'll post a RR/BR.
>
> Oh, and double bonus, he's got a bud in CA who's got a few contacts at Santa Cruz and can get me a
> frame in 2 weeks (instead of 3-6 months) if I really like it. Score.
>
> Jon "," Bond

Good luck! Keep us updated on what you decide to do.

- CA-G

Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

"Jonathan Bond" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Well, finding a blur at a store is impossible up here in Boston, but I've found a guy who's
> part of RAGE on Boston ( www.rageMTB.com ) that just got one, in medium (s'okay, I have to ride
> a medium and a large anyway to decide which is right for me), and he's gonna let me take it for
> a test ride. I said just riding around the block was cool, just to get an idea (and be nice,
> don't want to scratch his new ride), but he said I have to take it offroad to "truly
> appreciate" it. Bonus!
>
> If (hopefully more of a when) this happens, I'll post a RR/BR.
>
> Oh, and double bonus, he's got a bud in CA who's got a few contacts at Santa Cruz and can get me a
> frame in 2 weeks (instead of 3-6 months) if I really like it. Score.
>
> Jon "," Bond

Jon, where are you riding?
--