loosing memory is worse than loosing muscle!

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by spodosaurus, Dec 10, 2005.

  1. spodosaurus

    spodosaurus Guest

    It's almost 2006, haven't these people heard of spellchecking prior to
    publishing?

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/4513904.stm

    ctrl-F loose

    http://www.abmdr.org.au/
    http://www.marrow.org/

    Tags:

  2. fraizer

    fraizer Guest

    spodosaurus wrote:
    > It's almost 2006, haven't these people heard of spellchecking prior to
    > publishing?
    >
    > http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/4513904.stm
    >
    > ctrl-F loose

    You posted a link to an article with misspelled words in MFW? You go out
    on the net and find something and the first thing that comes to mind is
    to post it in MFW. Is MFW a hangout for you?

  3. spodosaurus

    spodosaurus Guest

    fraizer wrote:
    > spodosaurus wrote:
    >
    >> It's almost 2006, haven't these people heard of spellchecking prior to
    >> publishing?
    >>
    >> http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/4513904.stm
    >>
    >> ctrl-F loose
    >>

    > You posted a link to an article with misspelled words in MFW? You go out
    > on the net and find something and the first thing that comes to mind is
    > to post it in MFW. Is MFW a hangout for you?

    You must not have been here very long. It's not like we ever discuss
    weight training here anymore.

    http://www.abmdr.org.au/
    http://www.marrow.org/

  4. David

    David Guest

    On Sat, 10 Dec 2005 11:34:31 -0800, fraizer <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Is MFW a hangout for you?

    It's his LIFE, so be gentle with him.

    / ~ \
    |\__/
    | |
    | . |
    | `.` |
    __| `` | `.` |/~~\
    / | | | `` |/~~\
    \ ` . . | |
    \ . . ` /
    \ . . /
    \ . /
    | . |
    | |
    | |

  5. spodosaurus

    spodosaurus Guest

    David wrote:
    > On Sat, 10 Dec 2005 11:34:31 -0800, fraizer <[email protected]> wrote:
    >

    >>Is MFW a hangout for you?

    > It's his LIFE, so be gentle with him.

    Speaking of life, have you made up one for yourself to talk about on
    Usenet? Being a dole bludger and sponging off your mom doesn't count.

  6. David

    David Guest

    On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 04:41:44 +0800, spodosaurus
    <[email protected]_yahoo_.com> wrote:

    >Speaking of life, have you made up one for yourself to talk about on
    >Usenet?

    Lots. Which one would you like first?

    >eing a dole bludger and sponging off your mom doesn't count.

    Uh...now I'm stumped.

    / ~ \
    |\__/
    | |
    | . |
    | `.` |
    __| `` | `.` |/~~\
    / | | | `` |/~~\
    \ ` . . | |
    \ . . ` /
    \ . . /
    \ . /
    | . |
    | |
    | |

  7. Dally

    Dally Guest

    spodosaurus wrote:
    > It's almost 2006, haven't these people heard of spellchecking prior to
    > publishing?

    Spellchecking wouldn't have caught it.

    Maybe they're getting Alzheimers.

    Dally