loosing memory is worse than loosing muscle!

spodosaurus

Guest
It's almost 2006, haven't these people heard of spellchecking prior to
publishing?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/4513904.stm

ctrl-F loose

http://www.abmdr.org.au/
http://www.marrow.org/

spodosaurus wrote:
> It's almost 2006, haven't these people heard of spellchecking prior to
> publishing?
>
> http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/4513904.stm
>
> ctrl-F loose

You posted a link to an article with misspelled words in MFW? You go out
on the net and find something and the first thing that comes to mind is
to post it in MFW. Is MFW a hangout for you?

fraizer wrote:
> spodosaurus wrote:
>
>> It's almost 2006, haven't these people heard of spellchecking prior to
>> publishing?
>>
>> http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/health/4513904.stm
>>
>> ctrl-F loose
>>

> You posted a link to an article with misspelled words in MFW? You go out
> on the net and find something and the first thing that comes to mind is
> to post it in MFW. Is MFW a hangout for you?

You must not have been here very long. It's not like we ever discuss
weight training here anymore.

http://www.abmdr.org.au/
http://www.marrow.org/

On Sat, 10 Dec 2005 11:34:31 -0800, fraizer <[email protected]> wrote:

> Is MFW a hangout for you?

It's his LIFE, so be gentle with him.

/ ~ \
|\__/
| |
| . |
| `.` |
__| `` | `.` |/~~\
/ | | | `` |/~~\
\ ` . . | |
\ . . ` /
\ . . /
\ . /
| . |
| |
| |

David wrote:
> On Sat, 10 Dec 2005 11:34:31 -0800, fraizer <[email protected]> wrote:
>

>>Is MFW a hangout for you?

> It's his LIFE, so be gentle with him.

Speaking of life, have you made up one for yourself to talk about on
Usenet? Being a dole bludger and sponging off your mom doesn't count.

On Sun, 11 Dec 2005 04:41:44 +0800, spodosaurus
<spodosaurus@_yahoo_.com> wrote:

>Speaking of life, have you made up one for yourself to talk about on
>Usenet?

Lots. Which one would you like first?

>eing a dole bludger and sponging off your mom doesn't count.

Uh...now I'm stumped.

/ ~ \
|\__/
| |
| . |
| `.` |
__| `` | `.` |/~~\
/ | | | `` |/~~\
\ ` . . | |
\ . . ` /
\ . . /
\ . /
| . |
| |
| |

spodosaurus wrote:
> It's almost 2006, haven't these people heard of spellchecking prior to
> publishing?

Spellchecking wouldn't have caught it.

Maybe they're getting Alzheimers.

Dally