Lose 15 lbs FAST

Jd

Guest
Get the stomach virus I've had the last couple of days and you can too. I never indicated it would
be pleasant...

JD 15 lbs lighter

> Get the stomach virus I've had the last couple of days and you can too. I never indicated it would
> be pleasant...
>
> JD 15 lbs lighter

Damn JD. The only thing good about a stomach virus, is getting over it.

I most pain I was ever in I think, was from some sort of stomach thing. Had me on the bathroom floor
for 16 hours. I would have called 911, but I could not get up.

I resigned myself to death and felt a painful peace I have never felt before. I still wonder what I
learned from that experience.

What is it? Feed a cold, starve a flu, and ride a virus? hehe

darsh

> Get the stomach virus I've had the last couple of days and you can too. I never indicated it would
> be pleasant...
>
> JD 15 lbs lighter

I thought you were going to say you cut your hair.

My enlistment in the guard ends this month so I can finally grow some of mine back.

Who knows though, old habits die hard.

:^)

Lance

Darsh wrote:
>> Get the stomach virus I've had the last couple of days and you can too. I never indicated it
>> would be pleasant...
>>
>> JD 15 lbs lighter
>
> Damn JD. The only thing good about a stomach virus, is getting over
> it.
>
> I most pain I was ever in I think, was from some sort of stomach thing. Had me on the bathroom
> floor for 16 hours. I would have called 911, but I could not get up.
>
> I resigned myself to death and felt a painful peace I have never felt before. I still wonder what
> I learned from that experience.
>
> What is it? Feed a cold, starve a flu, and ride a virus? hehe
>
> darsh

keep immodium in the cupboard.

penny

Darsh wrote:

> I resigned myself to death and felt a painful peace I have never felt before. I still wonder what
> I learned from that experience.
>
> What is it? Feed a cold, starve a flu, and ride a virus? hehe

I caught some bug / food poisoning in Tunisia. I've never been so ill. There I was, trying to sell
the girls in my group for camels, but then I just ended up doubled over with stomach cramps and
other 'unpleasantness'. Harsh, but I finished my studies.

We got home, turns out our party (~75) ended up with an e-coli variant and most of them ended up
in hospital.

JD wrote:
> Get the stomach virus I've had the last couple of days and you can too. I never indicated it would
> be pleasant...

did that 1 (or was it 2?) years ago. strep throat, couldn't eat or drink for 3 days almost ended up
inthe hospital

> JD 15 lbs lighter

but can you keep it of?-)

Penny S. wrote:

> keep immodium in the cupboard.

As per my other story in this thred, re: Tunisia, one of my mates 'overdosed' on Immodium. He'd been
taking it solidly for a month after our trip and had constant diarrhea. The Immodium had totally
ruined the lining of his stomach and if he'd continued to take it, his stomach would have ruptured
within a week.

> Get the stomach virus I've had the last couple of days and you can too. I never indicated it would
> be pleasant...
>
> JD 15 lbs lighter

haha I only lost 5lbs when i had that ****.. basically had shooting liquid out both ends, it was not
fun. I thought it was food poisoning at first, but realized it was that. Of course it hit me on a
friday and ruined my weekend of riding.

-comb

> Penny S. wrote:
>
> > keep immodium in the cupboard.
>
> As per my other story in this thred, re: Tunisia, one of my mates 'overdosed' on Immodium. He'd
> been taking it solidly for a month after our trip and had constant diarrhea. The Immodium had
> totally ruined the lining of his stomach and if he'd continued to take it, his stomach would have
> ruptured within a week.

A month?!! Geez, the instructions say to stop use and consult a doctor if the symptoms get worse or
the diarrhea lasts for more than two days.

"Darsh" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<O4Oea.167847$F1.6354@sccrnsc04>...
> > Get the stomach virus I've had the last couple of days and you can too. I never indicated it
> > would be pleasant...
> >
> > JD 15 lbs lighter
>
> Damn JD. The only thing good about a stomach virus, is getting over it.
>
> I most pain I was ever in I think, was from some sort of stomach thing. Had me on the bathroom
> floor for 16 hours. I would have called 911, but I could not get up.
>
> I resigned myself to death and felt a painful peace I have never felt before. I still wonder what
> I learned from that experience.
>
> What is it? Feed a cold, starve a flu, and ride a virus? hehe

Whatever it is, it sucks getting there. Thanks Darshman and good on ya in your recent health victory
as well. It makes my **** seem weak by comparison.

JD

On 21 Mar 2003 16:14:13 -0800, [email protected] (JD) wrote:

>Get the stomach virus I've had the last couple of days and you can too. I never indicated it would
>be pleasant...
>
>JD 15 lbs lighter

If your not back out yet, I hope you get back on the trails soon. Unfortunately I know you feeling
from a few years ago. I was glad my toilet was right next to the tub as I was usually unsure which
end should be pointed at what.

Bill Porter www.mountainbikebill.com

"Bill Porter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On 21 Mar 2003 16:14:13 -0800, [email protected] (JD) wrote:
>
> >Get the stomach virus I've had the last couple of days and you can too. I never indicated it
> >would be pleasant...
> >
> >JD 15 lbs lighter
>
> If your not back out yet, I hope you get back on the trails soon.
Unfortunately
> I know you feeling from a few years ago. I was glad my toilet was right
next to
> the tub as I was usually unsure which end should be pointed at what.

Note to self: never accept offer to bathe at Porter's place.

Bill "toilet always receptacle of choice in such situations" S.

JD <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Get the stomach virus I've had the last couple of days and you can too. I never indicated it would
> be pleasant...
>
> JD 15 lbs lighter

Dammnit Jock - I thunk ya were gonna say 'Ditch the DH ***** and get an SS'.........

Shaun aRe