Losing Scottish air

Richard Bates

Guest
I dragged my Tourer out today. It's not been used since <hangs head in
complete shame> 2004. As I approached Kingsbury, my front tyre went pssssss.

I'm now running the front wheel with English air, and the rear with
Scottish.

If you were in Northern Ireland, just over the border from Ireland,
youi might be using the Londonderry air.

Garry from Cork wrote:
> If you were in Northern Ireland, just over the border from Ireland,
> youi might be using the Londonderry air.

That's almost bad enough to have come from a London derriere.

Richard Bates wrote on 06/04/2007 17:23 +0100:
> I dragged my Tourer out today. It's not been used since <hangs head in
> complete shame> 2004. As I approached Kingsbury, my front tyre went
> pssssss.
>
> I'm now running the front wheel with English air, and the rear with
> Scottish.

Which wheel goes faster?

--
Tony

"The most savage controversies are those about matters as to which there
is no good evidence either way."
- Bertrand Russell

Richard Bates wrote:
> I dragged my Tourer out today. It's not been used since <hangs head in
> complete shame> 2004. As I approached Kingsbury, my front tyre went
> pssssss.
>
> I'm now running the front wheel with English air, and the rear with
> Scottish.

Is the rear wheel demanding to become a unicycle ?

Upon the miasma of midnight, a darkling spirit identified as Tony Raven
<[email protected]> gently breathed:
>Richard Bates wrote on 06/04/2007 17:23 +0100:
>> I dragged my Tourer out today. It's not been used since <hangs head
>>in complete shame> 2004. As I approached Kingsbury, my front tyre
>>went pssssss.

>> I'm now running the front wheel with English air, and the rear with
>>Scottish.

>Which wheel goes faster?

Clearly, the Scottish wheel is doing more than it's fair share of the
work, while being plundered of resources by the freeloader up front.

Meanwhile the English wheel of course is in fact subsidising /
supporting the Scottish one by generously allowing its precious air to
be used almost entirely for steering and control.

It'll be interesting (if potentially painful) to see what happens should
either wheel achieve independence though... :)

NP: Pink Floyd - Coming Back To Life
--
- DJ Pyromancer, Black Sheep, Leeds. <http://www.sheepish.net>

Broadband, Dialup, Domains = <http://www.wytches.net> = The UK's Pagan ISP!
<http://www.inkubus-sukkubus.co.uk> <http://www.revival.stormshadow.com>

Tony Raven wrote:
> Richard Bates wrote on 06/04/2007 17:23 +0100:
>> I dragged my Tourer out today. It's not been used since <hangs head in
>> complete shame> 2004. As I approached Kingsbury, my front tyre went
>> pssssss.
>>
>> I'm now running the front wheel with English air, and the rear with
>> Scottish.

> Which wheel goes faster?

I don't know about speed, but I would bet the one with English air is
lighter than the one with Scottish air.

Martin.

On Apr 7, 2:14 am, fred <[email protected]> wrote:
> Garry from Cork wrote:
> > If you were in Northern Ireland, just over the border from Ireland,
> > youi might be using the Londonderry air.

> That's almost bad enough to have come from a London derriere.

Well done!!