General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

Losing Weight and Building Muscle

Started by Email address hidden · · Last activity · 2 posts · 115 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
28 May 2007
Last activity
29 May 2007
Original author
Email address hidden
Posts
2
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
115
Views / 30 days
4

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–2 of 2
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. We all know America has a problem with staying healthy and fit. This
    is not an un-curable thing though, if we work at it and make a serious
    commitment and effort, you can maintain a healthy and fit lifestyle. I
    really stress this for overweight people, because I know how it feels
    to seem that all hope is lost and nothing works. You can make a
    difference and commit to yourself.

    Taking thirty minutes out of one a day a week can even make a
    difference, it's not much but it does certainly help. I would like to
    contribute to staying healthy and fit, for the overweight, and the
    muscle builders and I have written a blog in contribution to staying
    healthy and fit.
    http://coreygeer-health.blogspot.com/

  2. Quoted message said:

    We all know America has a problem with staying healthy and fit. This
    is not an un-curable thing though, if we work at it and make a serious
    commitment and effort, you can maintain a healthy and fit lifestyle. I
    really stress this for overweight people, because I know how it feels
    to seem that all hope is lost and nothing works. You can make a
    difference and commit to yourself.

    Taking thirty minutes out of one a day a week can even make a
    difference, it's not much but it does certainly help. I would like to
    contribute to staying healthy and fit, for the overweight, and the
    muscle builders and I have written a blog in contribution to staying
    healthy and fit.http://coreygeer-health.blogspot.com/

    Quoted message said:

    In my sense for loosing weight YOGA is the simplest and easy way. I am from india. Yoga will increase your concentration and will send a burning energy in your muscles.It will reduce your weight slowly.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.