Losing Weight

N

Nce

Does any one have a hard time losing weight or have a hard time fighting off the cravings? Who is
concerned about their weight and health like I am?

I am 34 years old now, and in the past 10 years I have gone from 190 pounds to 260 pounds. That
scared the **** out of me. I was a heavy smoker and enjoyed eating fast food a lot. Now, I have quit
smoking for a year and a half and also lost 30 pounds in the past 3 months.

I want to know if anyone out there wants to do the same. I wish to share my advice with anyone who
wants to have a healthier lifestyle.

[email protected] (NCE) wrote:
> Does any one have a hard time losing weight or have a hard time fighting off the cravings? Who is
> concerned about their weight and health like I am?
>
> I am 34 years old now, and in the past 10 years I have gone from 190 pounds to 260 pounds. That
> scared the **** out of me. I was a heavy smoker and enjoyed eating fast food a lot. Now, I have
> quit smoking for a year and a half and also lost 30 pounds in the past 3 months.
>
> I want to know if anyone out there wants to do the same. I wish to share my advice with anyone who
> wants to have a healthier lifestyle.

NCE wrote:

> Does any one have a hard time losing weight or have a hard time fighting off the cravings? Who is

I've never heard of anyone being the least bit concerned about their weight, or having any
discomfort from cravings. You are unique in these characteristics.

--
-Wayne

"NCE" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>
> I am 34 years old now, and in the past 10 years I have gone from 190 pounds to 260 pounds. That
> scared the **** out of me. I was a heavy smoker and enjoyed eating fast food a lot. Now, I have
> quit smoking for a year and a half and also lost 30 pounds in the past 3 months.
>
> I want to know if anyone out there wants to do the same. I wish to share my advice with anyone who

From what you have said, who would want your help.. you can't even help yourself..

leo

On 11 Feb 2004 13:57:21 GMT, "Wayne S. Hill" <[email protected]> wrote:

>NCE wrote:
>
>> Does any one have a hard time losing weight or have a hard time fighting off the cravings? Who is
>> concerned about their weight and health like I am?
>
>I've never heard of anyone being the least bit concerned about their weight, or having any
>discomfort from cravings. You are unique in these characteristics.

Wow, someone send Wayne more coffee!

--
Scott Johnson "Always with the excuses for small legs. People like you are why they only open the
top half of caskets." -Tommy Bowen

In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected] wrote:

> On 11 Feb 2004 13:57:21 GMT, "Wayne S. Hill" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >NCE wrote:
> >
> >> Does any one have a hard time losing weight or have a hard time fighting off the cravings? Who
> >> is concerned about their weight and health like I am?
> >
> >I've never heard of anyone being the least bit concerned about their weight, or having any
> >discomfort from cravings. You are unique in these characteristics.
>
> Wow, someone send Wayne more coffee!

Scott's sarcasmometer isn't working too well.

--
Keith Hobman

--- email address above is a non-monitored spam sink.

In article <[email protected]>, NCE wrote:
>
>

How about asking alt.support.diet?

Anyway, a typical cause of "hard times losing weight" is that you are not dieting intelligently.
It's hard to say more, not knowing how you diet, how you exercise etc. There are some tricks to
making weight loss easier. One is to eat a lot of low calorie vegetables (think tomatoes, spinach,
whatever). Another is to lower carb consumption and flour/potatoes specifically. Eating lots of
fiber (think hot oat bran cereal, very tasty) makes you satiated better and improves shitting. One
more good one is to never eat junk food and sugar. Also, if you walk a lot, that seems to help
control appetite also.

Eating too much is another cause why people cannot lose weight.

i

On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 09:09:33 -0600, [email protected] (Keith Hobman) wrote:

>In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] wrote:
>
>> On 11 Feb 2004 13:57:21 GMT, "Wayne S. Hill" <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> >NCE wrote:
>> >
>> >> Does any one have a hard time losing weight or have a hard time fighting off the cravings? Who
>> >> is concerned about their weight and health like I am?
>> >
>> >I've never heard of anyone being the least bit concerned about their weight, or having any
>> >discomfort from cravings. You are unique in these characteristics.
>>
>> Wow, someone send Wayne more coffee!
>
>Scott's sarcasmometer isn't working too well.

It went off the charts with the two responses Wayne posted in a row - they were super sarcastic and
almost induced a coffee spew on my part.

--
Scott Johnson "Always with the excuses for small legs. People like you are why they only open the
top half of caskets." -Tommy Bowen

"Top Sirloin" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Wed, 11 Feb 2004 09:09:33 -0600, [email protected] (Keith Hobman)
wrote:
>
> >In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] wrote:
> >
> >> On 11 Feb 2004 13:57:21 GMT, "Wayne S. Hill" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >>
> >> >NCE wrote:
> >> >
> >> >> Does any one have a hard time losing weight or have a hard time fighting off the cravings?
> >> >> Who is concerned about their weight and health like I am?
> >> >
> >> >I've never heard of anyone being the least bit concerned about their weight, or having any
> >> >discomfort from cravings. You are unique in these characteristics.
> >>
> >> Wow, someone send Wayne more coffee!
> >
> >Scott's sarcasmometer isn't working too well.
>
> It went off the charts with the two responses Wayne posted in a row - they
were
> super sarcastic and almost induced a coffee spew on my part.
>
>
Maybe you should invest in the new super heavy duty mega sarcasm WAYNE-O-METER!!!

On 11 Feb 2004 05:32:11 -0800, [email protected] (NCE) wrote:

>Does any one have a hard time losing weight or have a hard time fighting off the cravings? Who is
>concerned about their weight and health like I am?
>
>I am 34 years old now, and in the past 10 years I have gone from 190 pounds to 260 pounds. That
>scared the **** out of me. I was a heavy smoker and enjoyed eating fast food a lot. Now, I have
>quit smoking for a year and a half and also lost 30 pounds in the past 3 months.
>
>I want to know if anyone out there wants to do the same. I wish to share my advice with anyone who
>wants to have a healthier lifestyle.

As far as I'm concerned, anyone with the word "marketing" in their

Proton Soup

NCE wrote:

>
>

--
Robert Schuh
"Everything that elevates an individual above the herd and
intimidates the neighbour is henceforth called evil; and
the fair, modest, submissive and conforming mentality,
the mediocrity of desires attains moral designations and honors"
- Nietzsche
"The meek shall inherit nothing" - Zappa

Lee Michaels wrote:

> "Top Sirloin" <[email protected]> wrote...
>> (Keith Hobman) wrote:
>> >[email protected] wrote:
>> >> "Wayne S. Hill" <[email protected]> wrote:
>> >> >NCE wrote:
>> >> >
>> >> >> Does any one have a hard time losing weight or have a hard time fighting off the cravings?
>> >> >> Who is concerned about their weight and health like I am?
>> >> >
>> >> >I've never heard of anyone being the least bit concerned about their weight, or having any
>> >> >discomfort from cravings. You are unique in these characteristics.
>> >>
>> >> Wow, someone send Wayne more coffee!
>> >
>> >Scott's sarcasmometer isn't working too well.
>>
>> It went off the charts with the two responses Wayne posted in a row - they were super sarcastic
>> and almost induced a coffee spew on my part.
>>
> Maybe you should invest in the new super heavy duty mega sarcasm WAYNE-O-METER!!!

Oh, you commercial shill, you.

--
-Wayne what's my cut?

In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected] (NCE) wrote:

> Does any one have a hard time losing weight or have a hard time fighting off the cravings?

Err, you and a hundred million or so other Americans?

> Who is concerned about their weight and health like I am?
>
>

--
Will Brink

http://www.brinkzone.com/ http://musclebuildingnutrition.com/ http://www.aboutsupplements.com/

This Schuh la character is a maxi padder

"Robert Schuh" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> NCE wrote:
>
> > Does any one have a hard time losing weight or have a hard time fighting off the cravings? Who
> > is concerned about their weight and health like I am?
> >
> > I am 34 years old now, and in the past 10 years I have gone from 190 pounds to 260 pounds. That
> > scared the **** out of me. I was a heavy smoker and enjoyed eating fast food a lot. Now, I have
> > quit smoking for a year and a half and also lost 30 pounds in the past 3 months.
> >
> > I want to know if anyone out there wants to do the same. I wish to share my advice with anyone
> > who wants to have a healthier lifestyle.
>

>
>
> --
> Robert Schuh "Everything that elevates an individual above the herd and intimidates the neighbour
> is henceforth called evil; and the fair, modest, submissive and conforming mentality, the
> mediocrity of desires attains moral designations and honors"
> - Nietzsche "The meek shall inherit nothing" - Zappa

Proton Soup <> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

> As far as I'm concerned, anyone with the word "marketing" in their

>
> Proton Soup

Nice product placement there. Do you work for Coca-Cola?

On 12 Feb 2004 15:25:00 -0800, [email protected] (bc)
wrote:

>Proton Soup <> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
>
>> As far as I'm concerned, anyone with the word "marketing" in their

>>
>> Proton Soup
>
>Nice product placement there. Do you work for Coca-Cola?

We don't say soda or pop in the South.

But I suppose the OP could shove an RC Coler up their Moonpie if that suits your fancy.

Proton Soup