Lost 3.5 this week

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Deb In Northern, Feb 16, 2004.

  1. As the subject says, I lost 3.5 lbs this week. I stuck to program very well this week and exercised
    3 times. If I had done a little bit better on my water, it might have been even better. Things are
    going well and that is what counts.

    Congrats to everyone who lost or maintained and everyone else hang in there and stick to program and
    the scale will move in the right direction again.

    Debbie

    319.4/281.8/(RAFL goal 279)/170

    Tags:

  2. Nathalie W

    Nathalie W Guest

    Well done, Debbie, that's a whoosh in my book!
    --
    Nathalie from Belgium
    134.1/101.4/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
    134/1.102/212 lbs "Deb in Northern California" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:VNadnX3ITZ5l2bLdRVn-
    [email protected]
    > As the subject says, I lost 3.5 lbs this week. I stuck to program very
    well
    > this week and exercised 3 times. If I had done a little bit better on my water, it might have been
    > even better. Things are going well and that
    is
    > what counts.
    >
    > Congrats to everyone who lost or maintained and everyone else hang in
    there
    > and stick to program and the scale will move in the right direction again.
    >
    > Debbie
    >
    > 319.4/281.8/(RAFL goal 279)/170

  3. Oh good work! Your RAFL goal isn't far off. Congrats.

    On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 02:06:42 -0800, "Deb in Northern California"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >As the subject says, I lost 3.5 lbs this week. I stuck to program very well this week and exercised
    >3 times. If I had done a little bit better on my water, it might have been even better. Things are
    >going well and that is what counts.
    >
    >Congrats to everyone who lost or maintained and everyone else hang in there and stick to program
    >and the scale will move in the right direction again.
    >
    >Debbie
    >
    >319.4/281.8/(RAFL goal 279)/170

    Prairie Roots
    232/158.8/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

  4. Laura

    Laura Guest

    Great job. You are SOOOO close to your RAFL goal. Good luck reaching it. At this rate you might
    reach it this week.

    "Deb in Northern California" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:VNadnX3ITZ5l2bLdRVn-
    [email protected]
    > As the subject says, I lost 3.5 lbs this week. I stuck to program very
    well
    > this week and exercised 3 times. If I had done a little bit better on my water, it might have been
    > even better. Things are going well and that
    is
    > what counts.
    >
    > Congrats to everyone who lost or maintained and everyone else hang in
    there
    > and stick to program and the scale will move in the right direction again.
    >
    > Debbie
    >
    > 319.4/281.8/(RAFL goal 279)/170

  5. Krys

    Krys Guest

    BLimey - what a week! Well done you :)

    --
    krys

    UK 157/130.2/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

    "Deb in Northern California" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:VNadnX3ITZ5l2bLdRVn-
    [email protected]
    > As the subject says, I lost 3.5 lbs this week. I stuck to program very
    well
    > this week and exercised 3 times. If I had done a little bit better on my water, it might have been
    > even better. Things are going well and that
    is
    > what counts.
    >
    > Congrats to everyone who lost or maintained and everyone else hang in
    there
    > and stick to program and the scale will move in the right direction again.
    >
    > Debbie
    >
    > 319.4/281.8/(RAFL goal 279)/170

  6. Keyboarder

    Keyboarder Guest

    Hey Debbie,

    Great job this past week. Keep up the good work.

    Carol
    206.2/193/140

    "Deb in Northern California" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:VNadnX3ITZ5l2bLdRVn-
    [email protected]
    > As the subject says, I lost 3.5 lbs this week. I stuck to program very
    well
    > this week and exercised 3 times. If I had done a little bit better on my water, it might have been
    > even better. Things are going well and that
    is
    > what counts.
    >
    > Congrats to everyone who lost or maintained and everyone else hang in
    there
    > and stick to program and the scale will move in the right direction again.
    >
    > Debbie
    >
    > 319.4/281.8/(RAFL goal 279)/170

    ---

  7. great loss, good for you, Lee
    Deb in Northern California <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > As the subject says, I lost 3.5 lbs this week. I stuck to program very
    well
    > this week and exercised 3 times. If I had done a little bit better on my water, it might have been
    > even better. Things are going well and that
    is
    > what counts.
    >
    > Congrats to everyone who lost or maintained and everyone else hang in
    there
    > and stick to program and the scale will move in the right direction again.
    >
    > Debbie
    >
    > 319.4/281.8/(RAFL goal 279)/170

  8. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Wonderful loss. More water.

    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >As the subject says, I lost 3.5 lbs this week. I stuck to program very well this week and exercised
    >3 times. If I had done a little bit better on my water, it might have been even better. Things are
    >going well and that is what counts.
    >
    >Congrats to everyone who lost or maintained and everyone else hang in there and stick to program
    >and the scale will move in the right direction again.
    >
    >Debbie
    >
    >319.4/281.8/(RAFL goal 279)/170

  9. Connie

    Connie Guest

    What an amazing loss!! WTG Deb!!

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/204/155 RAFL 210.5/204/198.5

    Deb in Northern California wrote:
    > As the subject says, I lost 3.5 lbs this week. I stuck to program very well this week and
    > exercised 3 times. If I had done a little bit better on my water, it might have been even better.
    > Things are going well and that is what counts.
    >
    > Congrats to everyone who lost or maintained and everyone else hang in there and stick to program
    > and the scale will move in the right direction again.
    >
    > Debbie
    >
    > 319.4/281.8/(RAFL goal 279)/170

  10. Joyce

    Joyce Guest

    Wow Deb, 3.5 pounds gone this week is fantastic! Congrats on the great loss, sticking to the program
    AND squeezing that exercise in 3 times this week. It seems to me like you are really into the swing
    of things lately. The way I look at things, we all have *something* we can work on ... so water is
    yours (and definitely mine). Everything else appears to be well in place! Good for you!

    Joyce

    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >As the subject says, I lost 3.5 lbs this week. I stuck to program very well this week and exercised
    >3 times. If I had done a little bit better on my water, it might have been even better. Things are
    >going well and that is what counts.
    >
    >Congrats to everyone who lost or maintained and everyone else hang in there and stick to program
    >and the scale will move in the right direction again.
    >
    >Debbie
    >
    >319.4/281.8/(RAFL goal 279)/170

  11. Erin Marsh

    Erin Marsh Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >As the subject says, I lost 3.5 lbs this week.

    Way to go Debbie, that's a fantastic loss :)

    --
    Erin in NZ
    125/89/75 kgs

    RafL goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)

    "It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary