Lost 3.5 this week

Deb In Northern

Guest
As the subject says, I lost 3.5 lbs this week. I stuck to program very well this week and exercised
3 times. If I had done a little bit better on my water, it might have been even better. Things are
going well and that is what counts.

Congrats to everyone who lost or maintained and everyone else hang in there and stick to program and
the scale will move in the right direction again.

Debbie

319.4/281.8/(RAFL goal 279)/170

Well done, Debbie, that's a whoosh in my book!
--
Nathalie from Belgium
134.1/101.4/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
134/1.102/212 lbs "Deb in Northern California" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:VNadnX3ITZ5l2bLdRVn-
[email protected]...
> As the subject says, I lost 3.5 lbs this week. I stuck to program very
well
> this week and exercised 3 times. If I had done a little bit better on my water, it might have been
> even better. Things are going well and that
is
> what counts.
>
> Congrats to everyone who lost or maintained and everyone else hang in
there
> and stick to program and the scale will move in the right direction again.
>
> Debbie
>
> 319.4/281.8/(RAFL goal 279)/170

Oh good work! Your RAFL goal isn't far off. Congrats.

On Sun, 15 Feb 2004 02:06:42 -0800, "Deb in Northern California"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>As the subject says, I lost 3.5 lbs this week. I stuck to program very well this week and exercised
>3 times. If I had done a little bit better on my water, it might have been even better. Things are
>going well and that is what counts.
>
>Congrats to everyone who lost or maintained and everyone else hang in there and stick to program
>and the scale will move in the right direction again.
>
>Debbie
>
>319.4/281.8/(RAFL goal 279)/170

Prairie Roots
232/158.8/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

Great job. You are SOOOO close to your RAFL goal. Good luck reaching it. At this rate you might
reach it this week.

"Deb in Northern California" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:VNadnX3ITZ5l2bLdRVn-
[email protected]...
> As the subject says, I lost 3.5 lbs this week. I stuck to program very
well
> this week and exercised 3 times. If I had done a little bit better on my water, it might have been
> even better. Things are going well and that
is
> what counts.
>
> Congrats to everyone who lost or maintained and everyone else hang in
there
> and stick to program and the scale will move in the right direction again.
>
> Debbie
>
> 319.4/281.8/(RAFL goal 279)/170

BLimey - what a week! Well done you :)

--
krys

UK 157/130.2/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

"Deb in Northern California" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:VNadnX3ITZ5l2bLdRVn-
[email protected]...
> As the subject says, I lost 3.5 lbs this week. I stuck to program very
well
> this week and exercised 3 times. If I had done a little bit better on my water, it might have been
> even better. Things are going well and that
is
> what counts.
>
> Congrats to everyone who lost or maintained and everyone else hang in
there
> and stick to program and the scale will move in the right direction again.
>
> Debbie
>
> 319.4/281.8/(RAFL goal 279)/170

Hey Debbie,

Great job this past week. Keep up the good work.

Carol
206.2/193/140

"Deb in Northern California" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:VNadnX3ITZ5l2bLdRVn-
[email protected]...
> As the subject says, I lost 3.5 lbs this week. I stuck to program very
well
> this week and exercised 3 times. If I had done a little bit better on my water, it might have been
> even better. Things are going well and that
is
> what counts.
>
> Congrats to everyone who lost or maintained and everyone else hang in
there
> and stick to program and the scale will move in the right direction again.
>
> Debbie
>
> 319.4/281.8/(RAFL goal 279)/170

---

great loss, good for you, Lee
Deb in Northern California <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> As the subject says, I lost 3.5 lbs this week. I stuck to program very
well
> this week and exercised 3 times. If I had done a little bit better on my water, it might have been
> even better. Things are going well and that
is
> what counts.
>
> Congrats to everyone who lost or maintained and everyone else hang in
there
> and stick to program and the scale will move in the right direction again.
>
> Debbie
>
> 319.4/281.8/(RAFL goal 279)/170

Wonderful loss. More water.

<[email protected]> wrote:

>As the subject says, I lost 3.5 lbs this week. I stuck to program very well this week and exercised
>3 times. If I had done a little bit better on my water, it might have been even better. Things are
>going well and that is what counts.
>
>Congrats to everyone who lost or maintained and everyone else hang in there and stick to program
>and the scale will move in the right direction again.
>
>Debbie
>
>319.4/281.8/(RAFL goal 279)/170

What an amazing loss!! WTG Deb!!

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/204/155 RAFL 210.5/204/198.5

Deb in Northern California wrote:
> As the subject says, I lost 3.5 lbs this week. I stuck to program very well this week and
> exercised 3 times. If I had done a little bit better on my water, it might have been even better.
> Things are going well and that is what counts.
>
> Congrats to everyone who lost or maintained and everyone else hang in there and stick to program
> and the scale will move in the right direction again.
>
> Debbie
>
> 319.4/281.8/(RAFL goal 279)/170

Wow Deb, 3.5 pounds gone this week is fantastic! Congrats on the great loss, sticking to the program
AND squeezing that exercise in 3 times this week. It seems to me like you are really into the swing
of things lately. The way I look at things, we all have *something* we can work on ... so water is
yours (and definitely mine). Everything else appears to be well in place! Good for you!

Joyce

<[email protected]> wrote:

>As the subject says, I lost 3.5 lbs this week.

Way to go Debbie, that's a fantastic loss :)

--
Erin in NZ
125/89/75 kgs

RafL goal 180.6lbs (82 kilos)

"It is not the mountain we conquer, it is ourselves" Sir Edmund Hilary