Lost Cannon Digital Camera coming down the Alpe D'Huez on Sunday 6th Sept @ 4pm.

murielhaire

Sep 8, 2009
:mad:I was coming down the ALPE D'HUEZ around half way down on Sunday last 6th September when my little camera pack fell off my pack - small grey bag with my little Cannon Digital Camera inside, containing all the photos of my holiday in the Oisans region. Please if you were on ALPE D'HUEZ on Sunday last around 4pm in the afternoon and spotted my little bag, please get in touch with me. If you have any ideas how I could contact some French cyclist from this area I would also appreciate your help. I know many cyclists from all over the world go up and down this route - this is a shot in the dark!

LOL! Now this may be a first - an internet cycling forum 'lost and found'! Steve, you should start a new subsect - I know I've lost a few things while out on my rides...Should this thread be in the cycling equipment section?

If/when I'm in the Alpe d'Huez neighborhood, I'll be sure to keep an eye out for the camera...LOL!

Seriously though, I hope someone gets in contact with yousoon as I presume there must've been some important photos of something on the camera for you to take this total shot in the dark (no pun intended)...