Lost dog free to good home: Why can't Kid Contador find a team ?

whiteboytrash

Mar 9, 2005
What's going on with Contador ? Why doesn't he have a new team for 08 ? Surely the TDF champion should have teams clamoring to pick him up on a big salary ? has the Basso effect scared them away ?

Levi is going to Lotto to work for Cadel, Hincapie to T-Mobile why can't the Kid get a team ?

whiteboytrash said:
What's going on with Contador ? Why doesn't he have a new team for 08 ? Surely the TDF champion should have teams clamoring to pick him up on a big salary ? has the Basso effect scared them away ?

Levi is going to Lotto to work for Cadel, Hincapie to T-Mobile why can't the Kid get a team ?
There will always be a spot on Relax for him, and Caisse doesn't mind their riders taking their medicine.

Bro Deal said:
There will always be a spot on Relax for him, and Caisse doesn't mind their riders taking their medicine.
Maybe because his nick name is Alporto Contador.

whiteboytrash said:

WBT there is talk, of a new Spanish team, with a new sponsor.

There is definitely room, Casse is part French, Saunier is basically Spanish, but was Swiss registered, and EE is only for Basque ass.

Just Spain does not have the big economic might of the other continental nations.

thunder said:
WBT there is talk, of a new Spanish team, with a new sponsor.

There is definitely room, Casse is part French, Saunier is basically Spanish, but was Swiss registered, and EE is only for Basque ass.

Just Spain does not have the big economic might of the other continental nations.
Why does he have to ride for a Spanish team ?....... ahhhhhhh now I see... I just answered my own question !

whiteboytrash said:

Contador will find a team, no worries. Most teams would love to hire Contador but he is pretty expensive.

Perhaps CH is unaware of the global credit crisis (melt down) and upcoming recession. Team budgets will be slashed across the board--from Horner to Kloden.

Working against Contadoper is that his Operation Puerto Dossiers come with steep monthly bribery fees.

Al Contadoper will be the lowerst paid ASO selected Tour winner in history.

cyclingheroes said:
Contador will find a team, no worries. Most teams would love to hire Contador but he is pretty expensive.

Hein-Verbruggen said:
Perhaps CH is unaware of the global credit crisis (melt down) and upcoming recession. Team budgets will be slashed across the board--from Horner to Kloden.

Working against Contadoper is that his Operation Puerto Dossiers come with steep monthly bribery fees.

Al Contadoper will be the lowerst paid ASO selected Tour winner in history.
Wishful thinking Hein, wishful thinking. Like Andy Rhis (Phonak) said: The best year for the Phonak company was 2006, after Landis tested positive we have had the best rates for the company.

Festina managers said the same in 1999 about the year 1998....

Wishful? Global recessions always trump blood doping problems.

Just the law of the jungle my boy. No $$$, no theater show.

Al Contadoper is NO cycling hero.

Look for newer, cheaper names to invent new marketing brands and CHs.

cyclingheroes said:
Wishful thinking Hein, wishful thinking. Like Andy Rhis (Phonak) said: The best year for the Phonak company was 2006, after Landis tested positive we have had the best rates for the company.

Sure my boy, what sport would want last years winner to come back and defend his title. Makes no cents at all. :rolleyes:

cyclingheroes said:

Then why did he drop the sponsorship? Instead he should have hired Ullrich and Basso and then watched the sales explode.

Nope, not on dope!

That why Contadoper is done, much like Landis, Armstrong, Ulrich, Ras, or Hamilton all are.

No doubt, please don't pout.

Bike N Ski said:
Sure my boy, what sport would want last years winner to come back and defend his title. Makes no cents at all. :rolleyes:

thecyclist said:
Then why did he drop the sponsorship? Instead he should have hired Ullrich and Basso and then watched the sales explode.
Rhis achieved what he could achieve, his company is the number 1 brand in hearing systems now. Probebly there are not enough deaf people to make it interesting to get bigger... :D

That's another cover story sound bite. 13 doping busts to sell hearing aids?

More likely seeing eye dogs for the cycling blind.

Festina quit funding doping directly by abandoning the team approach.

Phonak may do the same.

Discovery & USPO have moved on. Libert Seguros, PDM, ADR & Once quit too.

Only T-Mobile seems fully commtted to doping. Quick Step & Liquigas too.

Al Contador will remain under employed as an ASO appointed TDF champ.

cyclingheroes said:
Rhis achieved what he could achieve, his company is the number 1 brand in hearing systems now. Probebly there are not enough deaf people to make it interesting to get bigger... :D

He Lim, what a surprise deleting my posts while letting Flyer's stay. I guess he didn't make you look like an idiot using facts to shoot you down...like I did! Coward.

House was a flaming Nike endorsed Lance Pharmstrong & Marion Jones and drug cheat supporter.

His ceiling posters fell down and his mom burned them up.

What's to miss?

дом said:
He Lim, what a surprise deleting my posts while letting Flyer's stay. I guess he didn't make you look like an idiot using facts to shoot you down...like I did! Coward.

Hein-Verbruggen said:
House was a flaming Nike endorsed Lance Pharmstrong & Marion Jones and drug cheat supporter.

His ceiling posters fell down and his mom burned them up.

What's to miss?
Nike endorses me? Wow, I'd better give them a call to get some schwag. I'll assume you are endorsed by some psyciatric ward.

Another question you will never answer because you are a *****: Do you ever have an original thought or is it just googled repitition?