Lost my mojo !

zipp2001

Mar 30, 2007
Just didn't have my Mojo On when playing out in the woods today. I just couldn't find a good rhythm and was fighting the trails most of the ride. But can't complain because it was just good to get out and ride after 3 days of rain and the treadmill.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYHqfYhxApw

Wow, nice vid those were some good trails, I like that kind of trail with small trees and vegetation, seems kind of fun. I noticed you got hit a bit there by some small branches well that makes it more fun.

Reactions: zipp2001
Wow, nice vid those were some good trails, I like that kind of trail with small trees and vegetation, seems kind of fun. I noticed you got hit a bit there by some small branches well that makes it more fun.

I really like these trail in this section of the woods I ride in, and just a few branches smacking the camera.

I really like these trail in this section of the woods I ride in, and just a few branches smacking the camera.

We don't have those kind of trails here generally trails here are wide and paved off vegetation and the trees are cordoned off...
FB_IMG_1524774034953.jpg
FB_IMG_1524774037868.jpg

Reactions: zipp2001
I hear you on the "Mojo" thing, but let's focus on the real issue here: maintaining your bike. You said it was good to get out and ride after 3 days of rain, but did you check your bike's condition before heading out? All that moisture can cause major problems if not addressed properly. And as for the treadmill, it's no substitute for the great outdoors. But at least with a properly maintained bike, you can have a consistent and safe training experience, both indoors and out.