Lots of bikey bargains next week @ aldi

Johnnie Scott wrote:
> http://uk.aldi.com/

Looks like I won't be tempted by their cycling shoes which are described
as "Resistable PU and Mesh" ;-)

--
Tony

Anon

Tony Raven <[email protected]>typed

> Johnnie Scott wrote:
> > http://uk.aldi.com/
> >

> Looks like I won't be tempted by their cycling shoes which are described
> as "Resistable PU and Mesh" ;-)

Would you eat the 'Aborigines' on the menu at the 'Taste of Raj' near here?[1]

[1] Wonderful home delivery/takeaway/restaurant. It took partner and I
three days to eat all of our £15 set meal for two. I can send a menu to
those who don't believe me...

--
Helen D. Vecht: [email protected]
Edgware.

> [1] Wonderful home delivery/takeaway/restaurant. It took partner and I
> three days to eat all of our £15 set meal for two. I can send a menu
> to those who don't believe me...

Just send me the food...