Louis Garneau CARBON AIR VS. SIDI ERGO 1

wcngu1

Aug 13, 2006
Hi I tried both these on and they both fitted me well (yes if you saw my previous post that my feet were too wide according to LBS I foudn out he was wrong!) I was wondering which would you choose if they both fitted comfortably? Louis Garneau has some weird climax system which keeps you cool in all weather? the Sidi's are known to last forever but would the LOuis Garneau last just as long? or equal? My LBS suggested that the Carbon Air was basicaly the same but just cheaper compared to the sidi. Personally I hadn't heard of them until yesterday haha so I dont' know much about them.

Never heard of the other set. Hard to go wrong with the Sidis though (I am a Sidi man, however, so do not take my word for it).

Your not comparing apples to apples, definitely the ERGO 1, there is a bit of a price difference though around USD 150.00

kleng said:
Your not comparing apples to apples, definitely the ERGO 1, there is a bit of a price difference though around USD 150.00
amazingly enough I just picked up the last pair of Sidi ergo black size 43 from Cbike.com for only $250 US!! including delivery it totalled 268 us which is $368 aussie dollars! The carbon air sells for 200 US in america and 300 in australia so I think I just got myself quite a bargain :D