Louis Vuitton Handbags Wholesale

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by www.louishop.com, Jul 6, 2005.

  1. we have lv monogram,multicolor,cerises and denim bags for sale at good
    price and quality.
    pls visit our website: http://www.louishop.com

    Tags:

  2. Pandora

    Pandora Guest

    "www.louishop.com" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
    news:[email protected]
    > we have lv monogram,multicolor,cerises and denim bags for sale at good
    > price and quality.
    > pls visit our website: http://www.louishop.com

    Ma che è 'na sòla?
    We don't eat shoes or bags! We like Pasta, chicken, apple pie, fish and
    chips, & similar. Sorry I'm not interesting to your buisness :(((
    Bye bye
    Pandy

  3. Ophelia

    Ophelia Guest

    "Pandora" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > "www.louishop.com" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
    > news:[email protected]
    >> we have lv monogram,multicolor,cerises and denim bags for sale at
    >> good
    >> price and quality.
    >> pls visit our website: http://www.louishop.com

    > Ma che è 'na sòla?
    > We don't eat shoes or bags! We like Pasta, chicken, apple pie, fish
    > and chips, & similar. Sorry I'm not interesting to your buisness
    > :(((
    > Bye bye
    > Pandy

    LOL good for you:))

    Ophelia

    Scotland

  4. karen

    karen Guest

    Ophelia wrote:
    > "Pandora" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > >
    > > "www.louishop.com" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
    > > news:[email protected]
    > >> we have lv monogram,multicolor,cerises and denim bags for sale at
    > >> good
    > >> price and quality.
    > >> pls visit our website: http://www.louishop.com

    > > Ma che è 'na sòla?
    > > We don't eat shoes or bags! We like Pasta, chicken, apple pie, fish
    > > and chips, & similar. Sorry I'm not interesting to your buisness
    > > :(((
    > > Bye bye
    > > Pandy

    > LOL good for you:))
    >
    > Ophelia
    >
    > Scotland

    We don't eat no steenking handbags here! I have a Gucci handbag but it
    was free, a gift.

  5. Pandora

    Pandora Guest

    "karen" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
    news:[email protected]

    Ophelia wrote:
    > "Pandora" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > >
    > > "www.louishop.com" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
    > > news:[email protected]
    > >> we have lv monogram,multicolor,cerises and denim bags for sale at
    > >> good
    > >> price and quality.
    > >> pls visit our website: http://www.louishop.com

    > > Ma che è 'na sòla?
    > > We don't eat shoes or bags! We like Pasta, chicken, apple pie, fish
    > > and chips, & similar. Sorry I'm not interesting to your buisness
    > > :(((
    > > Bye bye
    > > Pandy

    > LOL good for you:))
    >
    > Ophelia
    >
    > Scotland

    We don't eat no steenking handbags here! I have a Gucci handbag but it
    was free, a gift.

    ooOOOOhhhh! If it is a gift it is more flavoured :)))
    Ciao
    Pandora.

  6. Ophelia

    Ophelia Guest

    "karen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    Ophelia wrote:
    > "Pandora" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > >
    > > "www.louishop.com" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
    > > news:[email protected]
    > >> we have lv monogram,multicolor,cerises and denim bags for sale at
    > >> good
    > >> price and quality.
    > >> pls visit our website: http://www.louishop.com

    > > Ma che è 'na sòla?
    > > We don't eat shoes or bags! We like Pasta, chicken, apple pie, fish
    > > and chips, & similar. Sorry I'm not interesting to your buisness
    > > :(((
    > > Bye bye
    > > Pandy

    > LOL good for you:))
    >
    > Ophelia
    >
    > Scotland

    We don't eat no steenking handbags here! I have a Gucci handbag but it
    was free, a gift.

    <G>

  7. Pandora

    Pandora Guest

    > Ophelia wrote:
    > We don't eat no steenking handbags here! I have a Gucci handbag but it
    > was free, a gift.

    > ooOOOOhhhh! If it is a gift it is more flavoured :)))
    > Ciao
    > Pandora.

  8. Vilco

    Vilco Guest

    Mi e' parso che www.louishop.com abbia scritto:

    > we have lv monogram,multicolor,cerises and denim bags for
    > sale at good price and quality.
    > pls visit our website: http://some.more.SPAM

    ROTFL
    BTW, here in Italy if you buy a counterfeit product as a Gucci
    bag or a Louis Vuitton shirt you can get a fine ranging from 3300
    to 10000 euros. Yes: you, the buyer.
    So, if somebody here is coming to Italy, don't buy anything with
    a brand name on it from itinerant (unauthorized) resellers.
    --
    Vilco
    Think Pink , Drink Rose'