Louis Vuitton Handbags Wholesale

"www.louishop.com" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:[email protected]...
> we have lv monogram,multicolor,cerises and denim bags for sale at good
> price and quality.
> pls visit our website: http://www.louishop.com

Ma che è 'na sòla?
We don't eat shoes or bags! We like Pasta, chicken, apple pie, fish and
chips, & similar. Sorry I'm not interesting to your buisness :(((
Bye bye
Pandy

"Pandora" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> "www.louishop.com" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
> news:[email protected]...
>> we have lv monogram,multicolor,cerises and denim bags for sale at
>> good
>> price and quality.
>> pls visit our website: http://www.louishop.com

> Ma che è 'na sòla?
> We don't eat shoes or bags! We like Pasta, chicken, apple pie, fish
> and chips, & similar. Sorry I'm not interesting to your buisness
> :(((
> Bye bye
> Pandy

LOL good for you:))

Ophelia

Scotland

Ophelia wrote:
> "Pandora" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "www.louishop.com" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
> > news:[email protected]...
> >> we have lv monogram,multicolor,cerises and denim bags for sale at
> >> good
> >> price and quality.
> >> pls visit our website: http://www.louishop.com

> > Ma che è 'na sòla?
> > We don't eat shoes or bags! We like Pasta, chicken, apple pie, fish
> > and chips, & similar. Sorry I'm not interesting to your buisness
> > :(((
> > Bye bye
> > Pandy

> LOL good for you:))
>
> Ophelia
>
> Scotland

We don't eat no steenking handbags here! I have a Gucci handbag but it
was free, a gift.

"karen" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:[email protected]...

Ophelia wrote:
> "Pandora" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "www.louishop.com" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
> > news:[email protected]...
> >> we have lv monogram,multicolor,cerises and denim bags for sale at
> >> good
> >> price and quality.
> >> pls visit our website: http://www.louishop.com

> > Ma che è 'na sòla?
> > We don't eat shoes or bags! We like Pasta, chicken, apple pie, fish
> > and chips, & similar. Sorry I'm not interesting to your buisness
> > :(((
> > Bye bye
> > Pandy

> LOL good for you:))
>
> Ophelia
>
> Scotland

We don't eat no steenking handbags here! I have a Gucci handbag but it
was free, a gift.

ooOOOOhhhh! If it is a gift it is more flavoured :)))
Ciao
Pandora.

"karen" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

Ophelia wrote:
> "Pandora" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > "www.louishop.com" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
> > news:[email protected]...
> >> we have lv monogram,multicolor,cerises and denim bags for sale at
> >> good
> >> price and quality.
> >> pls visit our website: http://www.louishop.com

> > Ma che è 'na sòla?
> > We don't eat shoes or bags! We like Pasta, chicken, apple pie, fish
> > and chips, & similar. Sorry I'm not interesting to your buisness
> > :(((
> > Bye bye
> > Pandy

> LOL good for you:))
>
> Ophelia
>
> Scotland

We don't eat no steenking handbags here! I have a Gucci handbag but it
was free, a gift.

<G>

Mi e' parso che www.louishop.com abbia scritto:

> we have lv monogram,multicolor,cerises and denim bags for
> sale at good price and quality.
> pls visit our website: http://some.more.SPAM

ROTFL
BTW, here in Italy if you buy a counterfeit product as a Gucci
bag or a Louis Vuitton shirt you can get a fine ranging from 3300
to 10000 euros. Yes: you, the buyer.
So, if somebody here is coming to Italy, don't buy anything with
a brand name on it from itinerant (unauthorized) resellers.
--
Vilco
Think Pink , Drink Rose'