Love It Or Leave It--Hein

"Brian Lafferty" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> As for doping, I've change my view. IMO, all doping should be allowed, provided the rider
> signs an informed consent to the protocol and a fund is set up to support widows and orphans.

Why? The racers do it for $$$ and ego, they know the risks. If it is that bad, let them self-insure
with life insurance. Millions of such policies are spammed over the Internet every day.

People take recreational drugs that are arguably more dangerous to one's health for no $$$ at all
(it costs them $$$) for the "widows and orphans". Why should the performance-enhancing drug takers
be given favorable treatment?

[email protected] (Amit) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> "Brian Lafferty" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<vVwV9.12811
>
> > As for doping, I've change my view. IMO, all doping should be allowed, provided the rider
> > signs an informed consent to the protocol and a fund is set up to support widows and
> > orphans.
> >

> Some fans and cynical types might not care if doping is allowed, but enough people and sponsors
> don't like the message doping sends that a "everything-goes" policy will kill the sport, or at
> least turn it into a circus like pro-wrestling.
>
> -Amit

Once it's allowed, it ain't doping.

-RJ