Love the outdoors, check out my site. Let me know what you think..

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Wireless1, Mar 5, 2003.

  1. Wireless1

    Wireless1 Guest

    If you love biking, and the outdoors life. Check out my site @ www.flamingmonkeybutt.com. I know the
    name is odd, but the site is full of great links and sites for the outdoor enthusiast. Let me know
    what you think.

    Tags:

  2. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

    Wireless1 wrote:
    > If you love biking, and the outdoors life. Check out my site @ www.flamingmonkeybutt.com. I know
    > the name is odd, but the site is full of great links and sites for the outdoor enthusiast. Let me
    > know what you think.

    There's no content. It literally is just a site of links. If you're going to do that, you should
    redesign the layout.

  3. Bill Wheeler

    Bill Wheeler Guest

    On 5 Mar 2003 20:47:19 -0800, [email protected] (Wireless1) wrote:

    >If you love biking, and the outdoors life. Check out my site @ www.flamingmonkeybutt.com. I know
    >the name is odd, but the site is full of great links and sites for the outdoor enthusiast. Let me
    >know what you think.

    no bill

    :-]