Love the outdoors, check out my site. Let me know what you think..

Wireless1

Guest
If you love biking, and the outdoors life. Check out my site @ www.flamingmonkeybutt.com. I know the
name is odd, but the site is full of great links and sites for the outdoor enthusiast. Let me know
what you think.

Wireless1 wrote:
> If you love biking, and the outdoors life. Check out my site @ www.flamingmonkeybutt.com. I know
> the name is odd, but the site is full of great links and sites for the outdoor enthusiast. Let me
> know what you think.

There's no content. It literally is just a site of links. If you're going to do that, you should
redesign the layout.

On 5 Mar 2003 20:47:19 -0800, [email protected] (Wireless1) wrote:

>If you love biking, and the outdoors life. Check out my site @ www.flamingmonkeybutt.com. I know
>the name is odd, but the site is full of great links and sites for the outdoor enthusiast. Let me
>know what you think.

no bill

:-]