Love Your Bike

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by John Hearns, Feb 7, 2006.

  1. John Hearns

    John Hearns Guest

    You know your loved one needs some TLC for St Valentines Day.
    There it is now, out in the shed or chained to a stand outside your work.
    Cold and miserable. Don't you feel guilty?

    A reminder that it is Love Yr Bike in London on Saturday.
    http://www.love-yr-bike.co.uk/
    Feeder rides from Cutty Sark, London bridge, Clapham Junction and Brixton
    http://www.lcc.org.uk/index.asp?PageID=145

    Would be good to have some u.r.c. support?
    I should have a few items for the bike jumble too. I'll be on the red and
    white road bike.

    And from the organiser:
    We are proud to announce that Karen Burt, inventor of Yoga for Cycling and
    author of the monthly column in Cycling Plus has agreed to run our Yoga for
    Cycling session at Love Yr Bike.

    All the events at Love Yr Bike are free but if they become over-subscribed,
    it will be first come - first served. Karen's class starts at 12:15.
    Hopefully most of the feeder rides will have arrived by then. No yoga
    experience necessary. Just turn up and have a go!

    If you miss it, there's a separate Stretching for Cycling class later in the
    afternoon.

    Love Yr Bike takes place at Commonside, South Lodge Ave, Mitcham CR4 1LT on
    Saturday 11th February 2006

    Tags:

  2. elyob

    elyob Guest

    "John Hearns" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:p[email protected]
    > You know your loved one needs some TLC for St Valentines Day.

    Thanks for the reminder. Hopefully will be there. Although managed to pick
    up an achilles injury a week ago playing tennis. :(

  3. John Hearns

    John Hearns Guest

    On Tue, 07 Feb 2006 10:37:39 +0000, elyob wrote:

    > Thanks for the reminder. Hopefully will be there. Although managed to pick
    > up an achilles injury a week ago playing tennis. :(

    A darksider will be along soon. You must resist the temptation.

  4. Bryan

    Bryan New Member

    Joined:
    May 1, 2003
    Unfortunately I won't be there due to cicrumstances beyond my control

    Bryan

  5. Tom Crispin

    Tom Crispin Guest

    On Tue, 07 Feb 2006 10:10:01 +0000, John Hearns <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >You know your loved one needs some TLC for St Valentines Day.
    >There it is now, out in the shed or chained to a stand outside your work.
    >Cold and miserable. Don't you feel guilty?
    >
    >A reminder that it is Love Yr Bike in London on Saturday.
    >http://www.love-yr-bike.co.uk/
    >Feeder rides from Cutty Sark, London bridge, Clapham Junction and Brixton

    I'd love to be there, but I'm off to Scotland for half-term for some
    winter mountaineering. I hope there's some snow!
    --
    Let us have a moment of silence for all Americans who
    are now stuck in traffic on their way to a health club

  6. David Martin

    David Martin Guest

    Tom Crispin wrote:
    > I'd love to be there, but I'm off to Scotland for half-term for some
    > winter mountaineering. I hope there's some snow!

    Precious little I'm afraid.

    ...d

  7. POHB

    POHB Guest

    I'd go but I'm away for the weekend.
    However, I told my boss about it and he's going.

  8. elyob

    elyob Guest

    "John Hearns" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:p[email protected]
    > You know your loved one needs some TLC for St Valentines Day.
    > There it is now, out in the shed or chained to a stand outside your work.
    > Cold and miserable. Don't you feel guilty?
    >
    > A reminder that it is Love Yr Bike in London on Saturday.
    > http://www.love-yr-bike.co.uk/
    > Feeder rides from Cutty Sark, London bridge, Clapham Junction and Brixton
    > http://www.lcc.org.uk/index.asp?PageID=145

    Their website has gone down. Not a good time for that I guess.... I just
    went to visit to send my brother details.

  9. John Hearns

    John Hearns Guest

    Made sweet chef luuurve to the one I love today.

    Also saw Pour Un Maillot Jaune, which was very good (I'm told the same
    director made Un Homme et Une Femme). Had

  10. Danny Colyer

    Danny Colyer Guest

    John Hearns wrote:
    > Made sweet chef luuurve to the one I love today.

    I'm reluctant to call for jpgs.

    Subscribe to PlusNet <URL:http://www.colyer.plus.com/referral/>