Well I have had a truly lovely day on the bike. Did a couple of jaunts,
about 40 miles in total. Went to the local CTC meet this morning and this
evening, as it was Nathan's club TT this evening, I had my bike on the back
of the car - watched Nathan (& Vernon) do the TT and then I cycled home.
It has been glorious. Not too hot. Gentle breeze. Courteous motorists for
the most part. The countryside is green and lush, wildlife in abundance.
This morning I passed a little owl sat atop a telegraph pole. This evening,
as I cycled into the village, a barn owl flew alongside me for a while. Then
there were the usual bunnies in abundance, but this evening there was an
additional abundance of hares. Coming round a bend, a hare was sat in the
middle of the road and he decided it would be fun to run ahead of me in the
lane for a good hundred yards. Lovely. Then the deer... and the pheasants.
Quite, quite lovely.
Cheers, helen s
--
~~
you may need to remove dependence
on fame & fortune from organisation
to get correct email address
~Noodliness is Good~