Lovely day

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Wafflycathcsdir, Mar 18, 2003.

  1. I went out on the bike for a pootle round the lanes this morning. I was rash, I did the usual route,
    but in the reverse direction. No lack of excitement in my life as you can tell.

    It was *glorious* - perfect cycling weather. Little wind, warm and bright sunshine. I could have
    gone on for miles and miles but had to get back :(

    Cheers, helen s

    ~~~~~~~~~~

    ~~~~~~~~~~

    Tags:

  2. In article <[email protected]>, wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter
    <[email protected]> writes
    >I went out on the bike for a pootle round the lanes this morning. I was rash, I did the usual
    >route, but in the reverse direction. No lack of excitement in my life as you can tell.
    >
    >It was *glorious* - perfect cycling weather. Little wind, warm and bright sunshine. I could have
    >gone on for miles and miles but had to get back :(

    Wasn't it lovely? Mind you, I had a little wind as well -- I put it down to the high carb brekky.
    --
    The Big Baguette

  3. Mr_rolfi

    Mr_rolfi Guest

    Its been glorious for days now, and seeing the sun up before 7am makes me want to skip work. Cant
    wait for the long days now though...

    --

    cheers,

    Dave Rollinson

    > I went out on the bike for a pootle round the lanes this morning. I was
    rash, I
    > did the usual route, but in the reverse direction. No lack of excitement
    in my
    > life as you can tell.
    >
    > It was *glorious* - perfect cycling weather. Little wind, warm and bright sunshine. I could have
    > gone on for miles and miles but had to get back :(
    >
    > Cheers, helen s
    >

    > ~~~~~~~~~~
    > Flush out that intestinal parasite and/or the waste product before sending
    > reply!
    >
    > Any speeliong mistake$ aR the resiult of my cats sitting on the
    keyboaRRRDdd
    > ~~~~~~~~~~

  4. Simon Mason

    Simon Mason Guest

    The Big Baguette <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > In article <[email protected]>, wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter
    > <[email protected]> writes
    > >I went out on the bike for a pootle round the lanes this morning. I was rash, I did the usual
    > >route, but in the reverse direction. No lack of excitement in my life as you can tell.
    > >
    > >It was *glorious* - perfect cycling weather. Little wind, warm and bright sunshine. I could have
    > >gone on for miles and miles but had to get back :(
    > >
    > Wasn't it lovely? Mind you, I had a little wind as well -- I put it down to the high carb brekky.

    Mine's in dry dock getting a new bottom bracket fitted. At least being on nights gives me loads of
    time to de grease and relube my chain with loads of oils and greases to go at :) Simon