Lovin' Sean Kelly

On Apr 13, 10:22 pm, "[email protected]" <[email protected]> wrote:
> It's really great too see that Kelly is in good shape and still
> riding.
>
> On Apr 11, 5:16 pm, "Bill C" <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> >http://www.cyclingnews.com/road/2007/springclassics07/?id=/features/2...

> > Damn that was some good stuff, especially since I've got **** on my
> > boots like him and love Zabel too!
> > Bill C- Hide quoted text -

Once a hard man, always a hard man, as long as the body holds up. I'm
really afraid that breed is about dead in the sport. Friere has the
spirit but he's fragile.
Bill C

On Apr 13, 10:37 pm, "Bill C" <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Apr 13, 10:22 pm, "[email protected]" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > It's really great too see that Kelly is in good shape and still
> > riding.

> > On Apr 11, 5:16 pm, "Bill C" <[email protected]> wrote:

> > >http://www.cyclingnews.com/road/2007/springclassics07/?id=/features/2...

> > > Damn that was some good stuff, especially since I've got **** on my
> > > boots like him and love Zabel too!
> > > Bill C- Hide quoted text -

> Once a hard man, always a hard man, as long as the body holds up. I'm
> really afraid that breed is about dead in the sport. Friere has the
> spirit but he's fragile.
> Bill C

Mentioning Freire ( a guy who even take the start in Paris-Roubaix) in
the same breath as King Kelly is sacrilege!

On Apr 14, 9:00 pm, "tony" <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Apr 13, 10:37 pm, "Bill C" <[email protected]> wrote:
>

> > On Apr 13, 10:22 pm, "[email protected]" <[email protected]> wrote:

> > > It's really great too see that Kelly is in good shape and still
> > > riding.

> > Once a hard man, always a hard man, as long as the body holds up. I'm
> > really afraid that breed is about dead in the sport. Friere has the
> > spirit but he's fragile.
> > Bill C

> Mentioning Freire ( a guy who even take the start in Paris-Roubaix) in
> the same breath as King Kelly is sacrilege!- Hide quoted text -

And what about Hinault's opinion of P-R?
Bill C