Loving the weather in the Notheast

KeSs

Jul 21, 2004
Its been 60-70 daily for the past 2 weeks which is awesome. Its really given me some time to get into a steady training routine. I have been mixing up mtn. biking and road biking in hope of getting back in shape.

I can do 20 miles and average 20mph which is one 1 mph down from my peak last year! Im excited

Yeah, I love this weather too, especially after all the rain we got in weeks past...let's just hope this keeps up!

you cant forget the north west...im mad that i only got to ski twice but im happy i get to mtb early...i startd mtbing again 2 months ago!:eek: thats crazy for us...*it sucks were not getting snow...STUPID GLOBAL WARMING...its becoming REAL

~Scott

Muddy Beast said:
you cant forget the north west...im mad that i only got to ski twice but im happy i get to mtb early...i startd mtbing again 2 months ago!:eek: thats crazy for us...*it sucks were not getting snow...STUPID GLOBAL WARMING...its becoming REAL

~Scott

lol, about a week after posting this the weather got real crappy again!!!:mad:

haha yeah it did...but now were having a frickn heat wave!...gosh today it was 90!! AHHH, i went riding today in that and well lets just say i took a lot of water breaks in the shade for awile :D

~Scott