Low carb and lovin' it

Opinicus wrote:

> http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/show_ll
> Just ran across this. Has anyone seen this show?

Quite popular while the show lasted. Good to see they are
showing repeats, or is it a new season.

He sems to make whipped cream every time. Other than
that he makes good standard veggie-heavy low carb faire.

I don't get to watch the show because they changed it from the weekend to a
weekday at 11 am or something . But I do have his cookbood and it is just
great! I think he has another one coming out this month or next month.

>> Just ran across this. Has anyone seen this show?

The second book, I think it's "Eating Stella Style", started shipping
yesterday, 1/3/06.

So far, I don't see any info about a 3rd season.

Steve

"PB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>I don't get to watch the show because they changed it from the weekend to a
>weekday at 11 am or something . But I do have his cookbood and it is just
>great! I think he has another one coming out this month or next month.
>

>>> Just ran across this. Has anyone seen this show?

"Scionyx" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> The second book, I think it's "Eating Stella Style", started shipping
> yesterday, 1/3/06.
>
> So far, I don't see any info about a 3rd season.

I saw that the show was on at 4:00 this morning - I of course slept through
it - and my cable guide doesn't say when it will be on again :(. It is sad
that Blaine was cancelled and now Low Carb and Lovin' It isn't being shown
when we can watch it.
--
Sherry
364/297/195 (4/3/05)

"Sherry" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:D[email protected]...
> "Scionyx" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>>
>> So far, I don't see any info about a 3rd season.

> I saw that the show was on at 4:00 this morning - I of course slept
> through
> it - and my cable guide doesn't say when it will be on again :(. It is
> sad
> that Blaine was cancelled and now Low Carb and Lovin' It isn't being shown
> when we can watch it.
> --
> Sherry
> 364/297/195 (4/3/05)
> http://lowcarb.owly.net

IFF I had digital cable and a DVR or TiVo, the time wouldn't be a problem.
But alas...

:)

Steve