Low carb and lovin' it

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Opinicus, Jan 3, 2006.

  1. Opinicus

    Opinicus Guest

    Tags:

  2. Opinicus wrote:

    > http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/show_ll
    > Just ran across this. Has anyone seen this show?

    Quite popular while the show lasted. Good to see they are
    showing repeats, or is it a new season.

    He sems to make whipped cream every time. Other than
    that he makes good standard veggie-heavy low carb faire.

  3. Sherry

    Sherry Guest

  4. PB

    PB Guest

    I don't get to watch the show because they changed it from the weekend to a
    weekday at 11 am or something . But I do have his cookbood and it is just
    great! I think he has another one coming out this month or next month.

    >> Just ran across this. Has anyone seen this show?

  5. Scionyx

    Scionyx Guest

    The second book, I think it's "Eating Stella Style", started shipping
    yesterday, 1/3/06.

    So far, I don't see any info about a 3rd season.

    Steve

    "PB" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    >I don't get to watch the show because they changed it from the weekend to a
    >weekday at 11 am or something . But I do have his cookbood and it is just
    >great! I think he has another one coming out this month or next month.
    >

    >>> Just ran across this. Has anyone seen this show?

  6. Sherry

    Sherry Guest

    "Scionyx" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > The second book, I think it's "Eating Stella Style", started shipping
    > yesterday, 1/3/06.
    >
    > So far, I don't see any info about a 3rd season.

    I saw that the show was on at 4:00 this morning - I of course slept through
    it - and my cable guide doesn't say when it will be on again :(. It is sad
    that Blaine was cancelled and now Low Carb and Lovin' It isn't being shown
    when we can watch it.
    --
    Sherry
    364/297/195 (4/3/05)

  7. Liz J

    Liz J Guest

  8. Scionyx

    Scionyx Guest

    "Sherry" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:D[email protected]
    > "Scionyx" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>
    >> So far, I don't see any info about a 3rd season.

    > I saw that the show was on at 4:00 this morning - I of course slept
    > through
    > it - and my cable guide doesn't say when it will be on again :(. It is
    > sad
    > that Blaine was cancelled and now Low Carb and Lovin' It isn't being shown
    > when we can watch it.
    > --
    > Sherry
    > 364/297/195 (4/3/05)
    > http://lowcarb.owly.net

    IFF I had digital cable and a DVR or TiVo, the time wouldn't be a problem.
    But alas...

    :)

    Steve

  9. FOB

    FOB Guest

    A plain old VCR will work and they are dirt cheap these days.

    In news:[email protected],
    Scionyx <[email protected]> stated