Low Carb Restaurants in Phoenix, AZ??

Spudy

Guest
Hello:

Does anyone know if there are any restaurants that offers low carb
menus in the Phoenix, AZ area?

Thanks in advance for your help!
Spudy

"Spudy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hello:
>
> Does anyone know if there are any restaurants that offers low carb
> menus in the Phoenix, AZ area?

Are there any steak houses around? Steak and salad, steak and veggies.

Are there any Ruby Tuesday's there?

"Spudy" <[email protected]> wrote

> Does anyone know if there are any restaurants that offers low carb
> menus in the Phoenix, AZ area?
>
> Thanks in advance for your help!

http://www.carbwire.com/category/restaurants

If you're new to low-carb, I think it's easier to avoid restaurants until
your body (and tastebuds) get used to it... there can always be hidden carbs
(additives in sauces, etc.) and less control when you go out to eat than
when you've prepared the food yourself.

--
Spring
LC since 1/1/04

"Before" & "current" pics at link below:
http://f2.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/sprgsnow/album?.tok=phX4sVBBuvxvs4Hs&.dir=/55b8&.src=ph

Thank you to Roger and Spring for your help. The diet is not for me.
It's for my brother. He's been on the low-carb diet for about 6 months
now and lost 60 lbs. I want to take him to a low-carb restaurant for
his birthday. :)

Sprgtime wrote:
> "Spudy" <[email protected]> wrote
>

>>Does anyone know if there are any restaurants that offers low carb
>>menus in the Phoenix, AZ area?
>>
>>Thanks in advance for your help!

> http://www.carbwire.com/category/restaurants
>
> If you're new to low-carb, I think it's easier to avoid restaurants until
> your body (and tastebuds) get used to it... there can always be hidden carbs
> (additives in sauces, etc.) and less control when you go out to eat than
> when you've prepared the food yourself.

Thanks for the link! I even submitted a resturant chain to them-Fire
Mountain Grill (or Ryan's Steak House in some areas). It's an all you
can eat steak buffet! :) Many options abound there including salad,
steak, chicken, fish, hamburger, taco fixings, sugar free mousse, sugar
free gelatin, sugar free whipped topping, and fruit.