Low Vitamin D Status May Contribute to Development of Congestive Heart Failure

Thorsten Schier <[email protected]> wrote:

>May you learn that not everyone who disagrees with you is "untruthful".

Will NEVER happen. Religious fanatics have a different view of truth.

Mu2

Thorsten Schier <[email protected]> wrote:

>> >Would you care to explain the difference?
>>
>> I just did.
>>

>Only in your imagination, I suppose.

Of course. As always.

Mu2

Thu, 08 Jan 2004 23:49:30 +0100 in article <[email protected]>
Thorsten Schier <[email protected]> wrote:

>"Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" schrieb:
>>
>> Thorsten Schier wrote:

>> > I suspect there must be a problem with your newsreader.
>>
>> Your suspicions are unfounded.
>>
>> May you also find yourself being more truthful in 2004.
>
>May you learn that not everyone who disagrees with you is "untruthful".

Well, you cleanly beat him 6-0 in a debate, so you _must_ be "untruthful". Chung's fragile ego
cannot survive admitting defeat, so the winning opponent's arguments must be <snipped> and/or he/she
will be declared "untruthful".

--
Matti Narkia

On Thu, 08 Jan 2004 23:38:41 +0100, Thorsten Schier
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Do Christians usually refuse to take part in a jury?

Give unto Caesar.......

>Are you claiming that people like George W. Bush (who is responsible for the death of several
>dozens of prisoners during his time as gouvernor in Texas after all) are no Christians?

I have no idea if he is a Christian or not.

http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ap031109.html Lift well, Eat less, Walk fast, Live long.

Thorsten Schier wrote:

> "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" schrieb:
> >
> > Thorsten Schier wrote:

> > > No. I'm just using common sense and logic. There is just no point in a god who creates the
> > > universe and mankind and then judges people on whether they worship him or not.
> > >

> > Neither my perspective nor your prespective are those of God's.

> > > And yet, Christians usually _do_ judge persons who commit crimes.
> >
> > A jury might but individual christians should not.
> >
> > > As far as I know, in many states of your country, which is a Christian country after all,
> >
> > Actually, the U.S. is not a christian country. The founding fathers of this country were diests.
> >
> > See:
> >
> > http://www.geocities.com/greendalek/diests.html
> >
> > > a mother who killed her children would run the risk of being killed by the state in turn.
> >
> > If judged guilty of breaking the laws by a jury of her peers.
> >
> > > Otherwise she would usually imprisoned for lifetime. Please correct me, if I am wrong on this.
> > >

> > You are wrong that I or any christian would judge her.
> >

> Do Christians usually refuse to take part in a jury?

No.

> Are you claiming that people like George W. Bush (who is responsible for the death of several
> dozens of prisoners during his time as gouvernor in Texas after all) are no Christians?

No.

Jesus says as quoted in Matthew 7:

1"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2For in the same way you judge others, you will be
judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. 3"Why do you look at the speck
of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4How can you
say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there is a plank
in your own eye? 5You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see
clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.

One can be part of a jury and not judge. And indeed, Christ has taught us that if we do judge one
another, then expect similar treatment by God. However, because we as christians love Christ, we do
as He asks of us anyway.

Hope this helps you understand Christ's teachings.

I would suggest you read the "good news" yourself and not take my word for it.

You remain in my prayers, neighbor.

Humbly,

Andrew

--
Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-Certified Cardiologist

Thorsten Schier wrote:

> "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" schrieb:
> >
> > Thorsten Schier wrote:

> > > I suspect there must be a problem with your newsreader.
> >
> > Your suspicions are unfounded.
> >
> > May you also find yourself being more truthful in 2004.
>
> May you learn that not everyone who disagrees with you is "untruthful".

Already know it.

> > You remain in my prayers, neighbor.
> >

> Thank you.

You are welcome.

> I hope you are not too disappointed that I don't return the favor as I don't believe in prayers.

I'm not disappointed.

Humbly,

Andrew

--
Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD
Board-Certified Cardiologist
http://www.heartmdphd.com/

"Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" schrieb:

> Thorsten Schier wrote:
>
> ? "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" schrieb: ? ?
[...]
> ? ? May you also find yourself being more truthful in 2004. ? ? May you learn that not everyone
> who disagrees with you is "untruthful". ?
>
> Already know it.

You make a good job hiding that.

Thorsten

--
"Nothing in biology makes sense, except in the light of evolution"

(Theodosius Dobzhansky)

Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD wrote:

>>>If judged guilty of breaking the laws by a jury of her peers.

>>>You are wrong that I or any christian would judge her.
>>>
>>Do Christians usually refuse to take part in a jury?
>>
> No.
>
>>Are you claiming that people like George W. Bush (who is responsible for the death of several
>>dozens of prisoners during his time as gouvernor in Texas after all) are no Christians?
>
> No.
>
> Jesus says as quoted in Matthew 7:
>
> 1"Do not judge, or you too will be judged. 2For in the same way you judge others, you will be
> judged, and with the measure you use, it will be measured to you. 3"Why do you look at the
> speck of sawdust in your brother's eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? 4How
> can you say to your brother, 'Let me take the speck out of your eye,' when all the time there
> is a plank in your own eye? 5You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then
> you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother's eye.
>
> One can be part of a jury and not judge.

Jurors are sworn in to judge. They take an oath. If they don't judge, they're liars like Chung.

> And indeed, Christ has taught us that if we do judge one another, then expect similar treatment by
> God. However, because we as christians love Christ, we do as He asks of us anyway.

So Chung says, "Some of my friends are for it and some are against it. I always stick with
my friends."

Pastorio

Thorsten Schier wrote:

> "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" schrieb:
> >
> > Thorsten Schier wrote:
> >
> > ? "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" schrieb: ? ?
> [...]
> > ? ? May you also find yourself being more truthful in 2004. ? ? May you learn that not everyone
> > who disagrees with you is "untruthful". ?
> >
> > Already know it.
>
> You make a good job hiding that.

The untruthful are blind to the truth.

Humbly,

Andrew

--

Thorsten Schier <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

responsible for the death of several dozens of prisoners during his time as gouvernor in
> Texas after all) are no Christians?<<<<<<<

If you ever get called to judge a matter and you use your judgement with God's guidance, then when
you are judged you will be judged in the same standard. Remembering of course that not all judgement
is taken by the legal system, all people make judgement as soon as they know another.

This is one of the reasons evil people don't manage to stay in power through loving obedience alone.
God's laws are just, and if they are just before God then they will remain just before people whilst
they still know that God is above them and always will be.

There are laws written in The Word on how governments and judges must act toward people. Which are
very attractive for immigrants in comparison to some of the terrible non-Christian values the face
in their own lands. There are also laws on how people must bring children up so that they don't
become killers in the first place. In each time unless children know God from a very early age they
will become a disobedient society, not caring for each other or one another's property.

Christianity gives people the freedom and responsibility to chose to do the right thing, but it's a
tough call in a world full of faithless people who are full of want, greed and hate.

"For we ourselves were also once foolish, disobedient, deceived, serving various lusts and
pleasures, living in malice and envy, hateful and hating one another. But when the kindness of God
our Saviour and {His} love for mankind appeared, not by works of righteousness which we have done,
but according to His mercy He saved us, through the washing of regeneration and renewing of the Holy
Spirit, Which he shed on us abundantly through Jesus Christ our Saviour; " Titus 3:3-6

Now, if everyman was a perfect Christian we would have no need of laws at all; but we are not, we
are practicing and acknowledge our sin and we are thankful that Christ died for us. A sin which is
sin before God is not an accusation of sin from men's mouths, God's standards surpass man's.

Carol T

I used to work in electronics fault tracing. There was digital in which a lot was just on or off,
high or low value. There was analogue in which there was a range of values. Sort of different
approach to fault tracing between the two.

Newsgroup Service in the World! -----== Over 100,000 Newsgroups - 19 Different Servers! =-----

Thorsten Schier <[email protected]> writes:

>"Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" schrieb:

>> He is doomed until he accepts Christ as his Lord and Savior.

>Wouldn't you agree that it would be a bit ... petty ... of a god to doom people for eternity just
>because they don't believe in him or his son?

I would certainly refuse to have anything to do with such a petty god. One has to stand up for
Christian principles.

[http://www.dai.ed.ac.uk/homes/cam/]

On Fri, 9 Jan 2004 17:52:16 +0000 (UTC), [email protected] (Chris
Malcolm) wrote:

>>> He is doomed until he accepts Christ as his Lord and Savior.
>
>>Wouldn't you agree that it would be a bit ... petty ... of a god to doom people for eternity just
>>because they don't believe in him or his son?
>
>I would certainly refuse to have anything to do with such a petty god. One has to stand up for
>Christian principles.

Then you, sir, are eternally damned for the God of Christ is the "petty" one of whom you are
attempting to dictate the rules to.

http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ap971110.html Lift well, Eat less, Walk fast, Live long.

On Fri, 9 Jan 2004 12:52:16 -0500, Chris Malcolm wrote
(in message <[email protected]>):

> Thorsten Schier <[email protected]> writes:
>
>> "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" schrieb:
>
>>> He is doomed until he accepts Christ as his Lord and Savior.
>
>> Wouldn't you agree that it would be a bit ... petty ... of a god to doom people for eternity just
>> because they don't believe in him or his son?
>
> I would certainly refuse to have anything to do with such a petty god. One has to stand up for
> Christian principles.

So, Chris, how would you feel about this:

--
Steve

Weeding the Lord's Vineyards Since 2003

Chris Malcolm wrote:

> Thorsten Schier <[email protected]> writes:
>
> >"Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" schrieb:
>
> >> He is doomed until he accepts Christ as his Lord and Savior.
>
> >Wouldn't you agree that it would be a bit ... petty ... of a god to doom people for eternity just
> >because they don't believe in him or his son?
>
> I would certainly refuse to have anything to do with such a petty god.

The folks who perished in the Great Flood felt the same way as you until it started raining 40 days
and 40 nights.

Humbly,

Andrew

--

Matti Narkia <[email protected]> wrote:

>>Matti's citations are "untruthful" says Chung. All those researchers lied. Chung "knows" that they
>>did that.
>>
>This shows once again that Chung does not have a passion for truth,

He has a passion for a different kind of "truth", one of beliefs, not facts or science. Religious
fanatics have a different view of truth. One MUST keep this in mind when trying to understand the
situation here.

>In fact, as shown, he does not even take science seriously at all. Only if it suits into his insane
>agenda, he can refer to one or two carefully handpicked studies, which at first sight might give
>some support to his agenda; at the same time he ignores all the other studies and opposing
>evidence.

True. It SERIOUSLY undermines his credibility as a person of science. But, it is impossible for him
to see that or accept that. He CANNOT understand the views and feelings of normal people.

Mu4

"Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" <[email protected]> wrote:

>The untruthful are blind to the truth.

The "thruthful" are also blind to the truth.

Mu4

On Fri, 09 Jan 2004 23:12:17 +0100, Thorsten Schier
<[email protected]> wrote:

>> The untruthful are blind to the truth.
>>

>In which case they would be ignorant rather than untruthful.

No, there are many not-so-ignorant people as Pantheist Lehmann pointed out.

Einstein.

They are blind(ed) by their lack of Faith.

http://antwrp.gsfc.nasa.gov/apod/ap971110.html Lift well, Eat less, Walk fast, Live long.

"Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" schrieb:

> Thorsten Schier wrote:
>
> > "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" schrieb:
> > >
> > > Thorsten Schier wrote:
> > >
> > > ? "Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD" schrieb: ? ?
> > [...]
> > > ? ? May you also find yourself being more truthful in 2004. ? ? May you learn that not
> > > everyone who disagrees with you is "untruthful". ?
> > >
> > > Already know it.
> >
> > You make a good job hiding that.
>

> The untruthful are blind to the truth.

In which case they would be ignorant rather than untruthful.

Thorsten

--
"Nothing in biology makes sense, except in the light of evolution"

(Theodosius Dobzhansky)

Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD <[email protected]> wrote:
> Brian Sandle wrote:

>> Dr. Andrew B. Chung, MD/PhD <[email protected]> wrote:

>> > He is doomed until he accepts Christ as his Lord and Savior.
>>
>> It sort of sounds as if you are implying that though medical science has knowledge of how to
>> heal, doctors are not going to do it always, so patients better just get ready to meet their
>> maker, perhaps for an afterworld.

> Jesus says through John 8:

> 51 "I tell you the truth, if anyone keeps my word, he will never see death."

It sort of seems that it may be easier to keep it as the maturity of years comes to us.