Lower back pain

LorenzoDean

Apr 17, 2020
Afternoon all.

I was wondering if anyone could recommend a way that I could stop lower back pain?

I am new to road cycling andcompleted a 17 mile ride on Saturday morning. After getting off the bike my lower back was in a fair amount of pain.

I believe that my saddle is at the right hieght as my leg is not fully extended when peddling. I am also not over reaching for the handle bars.

Any help would be great.

I’ve got reduced mobility in the lower back, so I need to use a modified fit with a shorter-than-average stem to be comfortable.
Fit recommendations are just that - recommendations. A place to start to find what works for you.

I also often suffer from back pain. The doctor suggested to me that it could be due to the wrong mattress. I began to look for how to choose a mattress, interesting information came up https://mattressella.com/mattresses-for-side-sleepers/ about the types of mattress, what kind of stiffness is better to choose. I took a mattress for those who sleep on their side, there is even such a thing. And slowly the back pain began to subside. Pay attention to your mattress, you may have a problem with this.

In now days lower back pain is very common. It can result from a strain (injury) to muscles or tendons in the back. If you are also troubled by back pain. So You Should Use Chairs With Adjustable Height To Sit. Because The height adjustment is the primary way you have to change the angle of your hip joint during sitting. This angle, in turn, affects the position of your pelvis and the degree of curve in your lower back, possibly altering the normal alignment of your spine.