Lowrider in cap city?

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.marketplace' started by laguey, Jun 19, 2004.

  1. laguey

    laguey Guest

    I've got a chance to buy on of Bratman's (Christine Aguilerra's
    boyfriend)totally candied out lowrider bikes but itsmissing a
    handlebar grip made out of a machine gun barrel. Bike's supposed to be
    custom built in some place called Cap city in Pennslyvania but I can't
    find it on any map or google. Anybody know of some place called Cap
    City that's got a hot lowrider custom shop? I want to match the
    origonal.

    Tags:

  2. Tim Mullin

    Tim Mullin Guest

    [email protected] (laguey) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

    > Bike's supposed to be
    > custom built in some place called Cap city in Pennslyvania but I can't
    > find it on any map or google. Anybody know of some place called Cap
    > City that's got a hot lowrider custom shop?

    www.capcitylowriders.com

  3. Dan H.

    Dan H. Guest