Lowrider

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Colin Blackburn, Jan 29, 2003.

  1. I was at a commercial gallery in Newcastle, the Biscuit Factory, a few weeks ago and came across a
    bike being used to advertise their inhouse cafe. It was a pretty groovy looking thing with a fairly
    well spoked wheel, interesting frame, front suspension and great tyre valve caps. It had no brakes.

    See: http://www.ximenes.org.uk/

    Colin

    Tags:

  2. Peter Clinch

    Peter Clinch Guest

  3. Cool how can I get a frame made like the for my recumbent??