Lowrider

Colin Blackburn

Guest
I was at a commercial gallery in Newcastle, the Biscuit Factory, a few weeks ago and came across a
bike being used to advertise their inhouse cafe. It was a pretty groovy looking thing with a fairly
well spoked wheel, interesting frame, front suspension and great tyre valve caps. It had no brakes.

See: http://www.ximenes.org.uk/

Colin

Cool how can I get a frame made like the for my recumbent??