LT and pedaling technique

hi joseph,

it is possible to add, if not alter, fiber distribution in the body
with proper training. learning about muscle and muscle fibre types
will, i believe, make an interesting read for people like you. many
dont particularly look into these things, but a basic knowledge of
anatomy is always helpful because you can tremendously use that
knowledge to your advantage in your sport. here's an excellent website
i learnt it all from, and this i did in the years i was into
bodybuilding. i was attracted by the ease with which they explain many
things, so u dont have to be a rocket scientist to understand.

link : http://www.abcbodybuilding.com/anatomymuscle.php?id=18&subId=47

another intersting website written with cycling and other endurance
type sports in mind, is peak performance online. i hear it has been
compiled by coaches from UK.

their cycling page is here :
http://www.pponline.co.uk/encyc/cycling.htm

look through the articles and im sure many of your questions regarding
v02 max, LT etc will be answered in no time. again, im not an expert
and i pretty much use information from the sources to bettering my
training.

BREAKWAYYY,
-ron