LT, VO2 max testing in southampton, uk

wardie2000

New Member
Jun 9, 2003
Hi,

I am hoping someone could tell me if they know of anywhere in the southampton area that does 'Power testing', LT testing, VO2 max?

Thanks

On 9 Dec 2003 05:46:41 +1050, wardie2000 <[email protected]> wrote:

>I am hoping someone could tell me if they know of anywhere in the southampton area that does 'Power
>testing', LT testing, VO2 max?

Find a tame med student - there's loads at Boldrewood ;-)

Guy
===
** WARNING ** This posting may contain traces of irony. http://chapmancentral.demon.co.uk

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:

> Find a tame med student - there's loads at Boldrewood ;-)

Unfortunately not as that's the School of Biological Sciences. Med School is on the Southampton
General Hospital site.

Tony

> > Find a tame med student - there's loads at Boldrewood ;-)

> Unfortunately not as that's the School of Biological Sciences. Med School
is
> on the Southampton General Hospital site.

The curse of out-of-date data. When my wife was a med student at Southampton she spent a lot of time
at Boldrewood.

--
Guy
===