Lucky riding days

crazy6r54

Guest
My days off work have been jumping around. And I've been hitting the trails and sun has been out.
There hasn't been many other riders out there. Today it was down to one rider. I did over hear 2 old
hags walking their dogs. The hikers and bikers are taking over. I've been mountain biking this state
park since 1996,swimming and walking it since 1970. As long as its not rainning I'll be riding Bluff
Point State Park in Groton Ct.

Fire up MTB 03

[email protected] wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> My days off work have been jumping around. And I've been hitting the trails and sun has been out.
> There hasn't been many other riders out there. Today it was down to one rider. I did over hear 2
> old hags walking their dogs. The hikers and bikers are taking over. I've been mountain biking this
> state park since 1996,swimming and walking it since 1970. As long as its not rainning I'll be
> riding Bluff Point State Park in Groton Ct.

Groton...that sounds like something that would fight Godzilla.

JD

>Groton...that sounds like something that would fight Godzilla.
>
>JD

Yeah well you can kiss Mianus.

-Andrew

Your still funny JD,its where the Sub base is and up river from where their built.

Fire up MTB 03