Ludovic Martin and Simeoni are butt-hole surfers

Ronde Champ

Guest
Google Ludovic Martin. This guy attacked the autobus in the first
mountain day of the 2004 Tour de France.

Birds of a feather.....

15:55 CEST 115km/51.5km to go
Another reader has suggested that Lance may have been attempting to
persuade Simeoni to purchase a Livestrong wristband for the LA
Foundation. Hmm...

Simeoni is now chatting to Ludovic Martin at the back of the bunch as
the peloton rides across the Tacon river in St Claude.

Ronde Champ

Ronde Champ <[email protected]> wrote:
> Google Ludovic Martin. This guy attacked the autobus in the first
> mountain day of the 2004 Tour de France.

> Birds of a feather.....

> 15:55 CEST 115km/51.5km to go
> Another reader has suggested that Lance may have been attempting to
> persuade Simeoni to purchase a Livestrong wristband for the LA
> Foundation. Hmm...

> Simeoni is now chatting to Ludovic Martin at the back of the bunch as
> the peloton rides across the Tacon river in St Claude.

You would have known all this had you been keeping up with my RAGT
reports.