Lugs, lugs and more lugs

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Parbs, Mar 5, 2006.

  1. Parbs wrote:

    > http://www.cyclingnews.com/tech.php?id=tech/2006/features/nahmbs061
    >
    > Enjoy...
    >
    > Parbs

    Phwoar look at the lugs on that!

    Show us yer lugs!

    Lugs out for the lads

    Just three of the captions I thought better of when posting that
    piece... (And James had already done perfectly good ones)

    Titanium clones of Thomson seatposts. I daren't wonder how much...

  2. Parbs

    Parbs Guest

    John Stevenson wrote:

    > (And James had already done perfectly good ones)

    Luggily for us.

    Parbs

  3. JoeD

    JoeD Guest

    One thing I noticed was how nice do thin steel (& titanium) frames look as
    opposed to the modern oversized alluminium & carbon versions? And what lugs!
    I suppose the marketing machine wouldn't be happy about frames as thin as
    steel would they now! Gotta keep the sponsors/manufacturers happy with
    advertising space! They pay I suppose.

    "Parbs" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > http://www.cyclingnews.com/tech.php?id=tech/2006/features/nahmbs061
    >
    > Enjoy...
    >
    > Parbs

  4. TimC

    TimC Guest

  5. Resound

    Resound Guest

  6. Resound

    Resound Guest

    "Resound" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > "TimC" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected].
    >> On 2006-03-06, cfsmtb (aka Bruce)
    >> was almost, but not quite, entirely unlike tea:
    >>>
    >>> Part Two:
    >>> http://www.cyclingnews.com/tech.php?id=tech/2006/features/nahmbs062
    >>>
    >>> Phoar!!!!
    >>>
    >>> http://tinyurl.com/oente

    >> Phwoah! Look at that track tandem!
    >>

    > That'd be a bit quick with the right people on it. Speaking of customer
    > built bikes with pretty lugs, I wonder what's happened to SuzyJ.

    Er, that should have been "custom built bikes" I type the word "customer" at
    work far too often and the fingers just add the "er" without me having to
    ask now.

  7. Andrew

    Andrew Guest

    Incredible stuff, glad the whole 'No Photos' thing didn't eventuate for
    the 99% of people who couldn't be there.

    I ride a custom (but not made for me), but now, even more so, I want my
    own. (SuzyJ, how much for a frame & stem?....)

    Here's another swag shots to drool over.

    <*** Warning, all productivity stops here ***>

    http://flickr.com/photos/tags/nahbs/
    http://flickr.com/photos/tags/nahbs2006/
    http://www.campyonly.com/mypages/03-04-06_nahmbs.html
    http://www.cyclofiend.com/nahbs/show2006/index.htm