Luke, I am your father...

Carla A-G

Guest
The remaining body armor will be received soon...I can't wait to look like Darth!!

<commence cabbage patch dance>

Now if only all this snow would disappear and spring would arrive...

- CA-G

Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

> The remaining body armor will be received soon...I can't wait to look like Darth!!
>
> <commence cabbage patch dance>
>
> Now if only all this snow would disappear and spring would arrive...
>
> - CA-G
>
> Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

Hey, I'm Luke's father, at least that's what my son's mother tells me. ... and here in Colorado, we
can never have enough snow!
--
Craig Brossman, Durango Colorado

> The remaining body armor will be received soon...I can't wait to look like Darth!!
>
> <commence cabbage patch dance>
>
> Now if only all this snow would disappear and spring would arrive...
>
> - CA-G
>
> Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

"You're a little short for a Storm Trooper aren't you?!"

-Princess Leah to Luke.

Mike

"Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> The remaining body armor will be received soon...I can't wait to look like Darth!!
>
> <commence cabbage patch dance>
>
> Now if only all this snow would disappear and spring would arrive...
>
> - CA-G
>
> Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

Congratulations, Dark Lord of Sith, I took the bike out to Prospect Park yesterday. I shot down one
of the packed down sled runs, only to have my front tire auger in once the run ended. DOH! It was
fun to get her out, though. It had been a while. Rode her into work today. Made the fixed gear feel
like the iron grinder it is. /s

> The remaining body armor will be received soon...I can't wait to look like Darth!!
>
> <commence cabbage patch dance>
>
> Now if only all this snow would disappear and spring would arrive...
>
> - CA-G
>
> Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

I'm trying to order mine right now. What are you getting?
--
Slacker

> > > Fox Racing stuff. You?
> > >
> > > - CA-G
> > >
> > > Canadian Girls Kick Ass!
> >

> > Casel Equi
> > --
> > Slacker
> >

> The stuff looks bullet proof!
>
> Mike

And that's exactly what my **** needs!

I'll post some better pix and a brief "1st Impression" review as soon as I have it in my hands.

--
Slacker

> I'll post some better pix and a brief "1st Impression" review as soon as I
have it in my hands.

Jim and I will dress up in our Darth Vader suits when everything is received. We'll post some pix of
how stupid we look...

- CA-G

Canadian Girls Kick Ass!

Carla A-G <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> > Carla A-G <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >
> >> We'll post some pix of how stupid we look...
> >
> > Already seen that......
> >

> Don't even go there...

Oh, way to go snipping me bloody smiley face C A-G! ',;~P`````````

Shaun aRe - Just 'cos I looked stupid, doesn't mean you don't! Heheheheh......woah...

Slacker wrote:
> "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>
>>The remaining body armor will be received soon...I can't wait to look like Darth!!
>>
>><commence cabbage patch dance>
>>
>>Now if only all this snow would disappear and spring would arrive...
>>
>>- CA-G
>>
>>Canadian Girls Kick Ass!
>

> I'm trying to order mine right now. What are you getting?

Out of 9 guys and one grrl last weekend there were only one pair of shin guards to be seen. And that
one pair of shin guards didn't save Bryce from having to walk out. Pete will have ample disgusting
photos of how unprotective armor is.

Greg

> Carla A-G <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...

> > > Already seen that......
> > >

> > Don't even go there...
>
> Oh, way to go snipping me bloody smiley face C A-G! ',;~P`````````
>
> Shaun aRe - Just 'cos I looked stupid, doesn't mean you don't! Heheheheh......woah...

You know just because you survived meeting your British AMB brethren you shouldn't get to cocky. One
of these days your skinny **** is gonna be riding over here. ;^)

Mike

news:<[email protected]>...
> Slacker wrote:
> > "Carla A-G" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >
> >>The remaining body armor will be received soon...I can't wait to look like Darth!!
> >>
> >><commence cabbage patch dance>
> >>
> >>Now if only all this snow would disappear and spring would arrive...
> >>
> >>- CA-G
> >>
> >>Canadian Girls Kick Ass!
> >

> > I'm trying to order mine right now. What are you getting?
>
> Out of 9 guys and one grrl last weekend there were only one pair of shin guards to be seen. And
> that one pair of shin guards didn't save Bryce from having to walk out. Pete will have ample
> disgusting photos of how unprotective armor is.
>
> Greg

The most ironic thing about it was the fact that he was trying to ride *up* something when it
happened. Angry and I didn't like the run-in to that, otherwise our armorless selves would have been
riding it like everyhing else Bryce was riding. I especially liked cloning his patented high speed
run into that one stepped climb. Armor can never replace skill.

JD time and place for everything

Michael Dart <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> > > Don't even go there...
> >
> > Oh, way to go snipping me bloody smiley face C A-G! ',;~P`````````
> >
> > Shaun aRe - Just 'cos I looked stupid, doesn't mean you don't! Heheheheh......woah...
> >

> You know just because you survived meeting your British AMB brethren you shouldn't get to cocky.
> One of these days your skinny **** is gonna be riding over here. ;^)

Aye, and your point is (no, not that one - comb your fringe over it before you get arrested)?

I'm not 'getting' cocky anyhow - just the same ol' same ol' dude! ',;~}

Shaun aRe - Being me sucks!