Lunch noodles and pork pix

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by modom, Mar 13, 2006.

  1. modom

    modom Guest

    Tags:

  2. rosie

    rosie Guest

    modom wrote:
    > http://i2.tinypic.com/rbhzkk.jpg
    >
    > During last night's smoke-a-rama I did a pork loin. D and had slices
    > of it for lunch today.
    >
    > --
    > modom

    Your food always looks good to me, tell me please, what is the sauce
    you have on the pork in the picture???

    Rosie

  3. modom

    modom Guest

    On 13 Mar 2006 12:39:16 -0800, "rosie" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >modom wrote:
    >> http://i2.tinypic.com/rbhzkk.jpg
    >>
    >> During last night's smoke-a-rama I did a pork loin. D and had slices
    >> of it for lunch today.
    >>
    >> --
    >> modom

    > Your food always looks good to me, tell me please, what is the sauce
    >you have on the pork in the picture???

    The sauce is a blend of sambal oelek, olive oil and lemon juice.
    There's also a little chopped cilantro in there.
    --
    modom