Lunch

I doubt I was referring to anyone in particular. When I type the things I don't actually expect anyone to read them.

I swear this is a true story... I knew a lady who ate 2 frozen bean and cheese burritos everyday. The last time she ate one she pulled a rat's claw out of it.

Tony Lombardi said:
Sorry about Lucky, he has no sphincter control.
There was a kid with that problem in my high school. He always smelled like poo, but he couldn't do anything about it. If he tried to run or walk too fast he made a mess of himself. He was a really nice guy, and he didnt deserve all the **** he got for it. Here's the funny part... His last name was "flowers".

I often don't eat a true lunch, more like two snacks late morning and early afternoon that together would be about a lunch size amount of food. My schedule is such that eating lunch all at once is not very convenient because I would tend to snack anyway before hand, and then end up eating too much once I had eaten lunch, so I just split it up.

I like to eat lots of veggies and some cheese primarily and some leftovers from dinner.

I often don't eat a true lunch, more like two snacks late morning and early afternoon that together would be about a lunch size amount of food. My schedule is such that eating lunch all at once is not very convenient because I would tend to snack anyway before hand, and then end up eating too much once I had eaten lunch, so I just split it up.

I like to eat lots of veggies and some cheese primarily and some leftovers from dinner.

lots of cheese!!!!

and melon(s).

pEbboiW.gif

My favorite pre bike lunch is a ham sandwich and a protein shake. I usually take my protein before the ride. It seems to help with digestion. If I am taking a longer ride I will go with a protein bar in the middle of my ride.

My favorite pre bike lunch is a ham sandwich and a protein shake. I usually take my protein before the ride. It seems to help with digestion. If I am taking a longer ride I will go with a protein bar in the middle of my ride.