Lurk Mode

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by ~patches~, Mar 29, 2006.

  1. ~patches~

    ~patches~ Guest

    I'm going into lurk mode for a variety of reasons. If anyone needs to
    get a hold of me do a ping. I can't promise I will see it but if I do,
    I will do my best to reply.

    ObFood: We made homemade pizza tonight. I always use a beer dough. DH
    loved his new pizza pan. It did a really nice job. As promised the
    crust was really nice.
     
    Tags:


  2. Bg

    Bg Guest

    For us that don't know you.....can you share your beer dough recipe? and
    what kind of pan??
    Bg

    "~patches~" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > I'm going into lurk mode for a variety of reasons. If anyone needs to get
    > a hold of me do a ping. I can't promise I will see it but if I do, I will
    > do my best to reply.
    >
    > ObFood: We made homemade pizza tonight. I always use a beer dough. DH
    > loved his new pizza pan. It did a really nice job. As promised the crust
    > was really nice.
     
  3. Sheldon

    Sheldon Guest

    ~patches~ wrote:
    > I'm going into lurk mode


    Do you know what this is: --o)

    The world's smallest violin playing My Heart Cries For You.

    This must be the tenth time you pulled this pitiful act... why don't
    you shove the barrel of a gun up your posterio and blow your brains
    out.

    Trolling for pity! <G>

    Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. . . .
     
  4. Bg

    Bg Guest

    Thank you very much.
    I have no idea what your talking about. Just thought I'd ask a simple
    question.
    Forget I asked....

    "Sheldon" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    >
    > ~patches~ wrote:
    >> I'm going into lurk mode

    >
    > Do you know what this is: --o)
    >
    > The world's smallest violin playing My Heart Cries For You.
    >
    > This must be the tenth time you pulled this pitiful act... why don't
    > you shove the barrel of a gun up your posterio and blow your brains
    > out.
    >
    > Trolling for pity! <G>
    >
    > Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. . . .
    >
     
  5. Samuel Adams

    Samuel Adams Guest

    Sheldork (Who's head is perpetually up his Arse) wrote:

    >> Do you know what this is: --o)
    >>
    >> The world's smallest violin playing My Heart Cries For You.
    >>
    >> This must be the tenth time you pulled this pitiful act... why don't
    >> you shove the barrel of a gun up your posterio and blow your brains
    >> out.
    >>


    Why don't you demonstrate the proper way to do it? It won't be any loss
    at all - either to RFC or humanity.
     
  6. Sheldon wrote:
    > This must be the tenth time you pulled this pitiful act... why don't
    > you shove the barrel of a gun up your posterio and blow your brains
    > out.


    Hey. Projection boy. Any chance you'll acknowledge your bipolar
    disaster of a mental state and get some professional, incarcerated
    treatment?

    > Trolling for pity! <G>


    You only do it for pain. Your own.

    --Blair
     
  7. In article <[email protected]>,
    ~patches~ <[email protected]> wrote:

    > I'm going into lurk mode for a variety of reasons. If anyone needs to
    > get a hold of me do a ping. I can't promise I will see it but if I do,
    > I will do my best to reply.
    >
    > ObFood: We made homemade pizza tonight. I always use a beer dough. DH
    > loved his new pizza pan. It did a really nice job. As promised the
    > crust was really nice.


    Darn! I'm going to miss you. :)

    I have to "lurk" on occasion too so I understand!

    Ciao for now....
    --
    Peace, Om.

    "My mother never saw the irony in calling me a son-of-a-bitch." -Jack Nicholson
     
  8. Steve Wertz

    Steve Wertz Guest

    On Thu, 30 Mar 2006 03:08:45 GMT, "Bg" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Thank you very much.
    >I have no idea what your talking about. Just thought I'd ask a simple
    >question.
    >Forget I asked....


    Whoa. Talk about left field....

    I suppose you'll be leaving, too <sigh>.

    -sw
     
  9. On 29 Mar 2006 19:18:27 -0800, "Blair P. Houghton"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Sheldon wrote:
    >> This must be the tenth time you pulled this pitiful act... why don't
    >> you shove the barrel of a gun up your posterio and blow your brains
    >> out.

    >
    >Hey. Projection boy. Any chance you'll acknowledge your bipolar
    >disaster of a mental state and get some professional, incarcerated
    >treatment?


    That ain't bipolar, son. I have my opinion of what it is, but I'm not
    going to express it.

    Peace,
    Carol
     
  10. On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 21:25:10 -0600, Steve Wertz
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I suppose you'll be leaving, too <sigh>.


    I'll NEVER leave you, Steve!!!

    Carol
     
  11. sf

    sf Guest

    On Thu, 30 Mar 2006 03:08:45 GMT, Bg wrote:

    > Thank you very much.
    > I have no idea what your talking about. Just thought I'd ask a simple
    > question.
    > Forget I asked....
    >

    He wasn't talking to you.

    You need to learn how to thread topics, decipher attributions and stop
    being so sensitive.
    --

    Practice safe eating. Always use condiments.
     
  12. On Wed 29 Mar 2006 10:15:21p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it Damsel in dis
    Dress?

    > On 29 Mar 2006 19:18:27 -0800, "Blair P. Houghton"
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>Sheldon wrote:
    >>> This must be the tenth time you pulled this pitiful act... why don't
    >>> you shove the barrel of a gun up your posterio and blow your brains
    >>> out.

    >>
    >>Hey. Projection boy. Any chance you'll acknowledge your bipolar
    >>disaster of a mental state and get some professional, incarcerated
    >>treatment?

    >
    > That ain't bipolar, son. I have my opinion of what it is, but I'm not
    > going to express it.


    More likely, insanity! :)

    --
    Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬
    _____________________
     
  13. jake

    jake Guest

    ~patches~ wrote:

    > I'm going into lurk mode for a variety of reasons. If anyone needs to
    > get a hold of me do a ping. I can't promise I will see it but if I do,
    > I will do my best to reply.
    >
    > ObFood: We made homemade pizza tonight. I always use a beer dough. DH
    > loved his new pizza pan. It did a really nice job. As promised the
    > crust was really nice.


    Hope to see you again soon, patches. Until then, happy cooking and eating.
     
  14. BOB

    BOB Guest

    ~patches~ wrote:
    :: I'm going into lurk mode for a variety of reasons. If anyone needs
    to
    :: get a hold of me do a ping. I can't promise I will see it but if I
    do,
    :: I will do my best to reply.
    ::
    :: ObFood: We made homemade pizza tonight. I always use a beer
    dough. DH
    :: loved his new pizza pan. It did a really nice job. As promised
    the
    :: crust was really nice.

    Wah!

    Is this your third or fourth time? Don't let the door hit your ass on
    the way out.

    BOB


    --
    Raw Meat Should NOT Have An Ingredients List
     
  15. Steve Wertz

    Steve Wertz Guest

    On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 23:16:35 -0600, Damsel in dis Dress
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 21:25:10 -0600, Steve Wertz
    ><[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>I suppose you'll be leaving, too <sigh>.

    >
    >I'll NEVER leave you, Steve!!!


    <sniff> Promise? <sniff, whimper>

    -sw
     
  16. On Thu, 30 Mar 2006 18:21:44 -0600, Steve Wertz
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 23:16:35 -0600, Damsel in dis Dress
    ><[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>On Wed, 29 Mar 2006 21:25:10 -0600, Steve Wertz
    >><[email protected]> wrote:
    >>
    >>>I suppose you'll be leaving, too <sigh>.

    >>
    >>I'll NEVER leave you, Steve!!!

    >
    ><sniff> Promise? <sniff, whimper>


    <Damsel holds Steve to her prosthetic breasts and says, "There, there
    now. I'll always be here with you.">

    Peace,
    Carol
     
  17. sf

    sf Guest

    On Thu, 30 Mar 2006 18:49:10 -0500, BOB wrote:

    >
    > Wah!
    >
    > Is this your third or fourth time? Don't let the door hit your ass on
    > the way out.
    >
    > BOB


    So, she's having a hard day.... would you be so mean to Carol?
    --

    Practice safe eating. Always use condiments.
     
  18. On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 01:10:32 -0800, sf <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >On Thu, 30 Mar 2006 18:49:10 -0500, BOB wrote:
    >
    >> Wah!
    >>
    >> Is this your third or fourth time? Don't let the door hit your ass on
    >> the way out.

    >
    >So, she's having a hard day.... would you be so mean to Carol?


    Precisely! Although ... that kinda proves Patch's point that she's
    being treated badly by a few (but far from all) participants in this
    group. :(

    Peace,
    Carol, M.D. (manic-depressive)
     
  19. Nancy Young

    Nancy Young Guest

    "Damsel in dis Dress" <[email protected]> wrote

    > Precisely! Although ... that kinda proves Patch's point that she's
    > being treated badly by a few (but far from all) participants in this
    > group. :(


    Baloney, no one was mean to her. She didn't like the sugar discussion,
    that's life.

    nancy
     
  20. ~patches~

    ~patches~ Guest

    Nancy Young wrote:

    > "Damsel in dis Dress" <[email protected]> wrote
    >
    >
    >>Precisely! Although ... that kinda proves Patch's point that she's
    >>being treated badly by a few (but far from all) participants in this
    >>group. :(

    >
    >
    > Baloney, no one was mean to her. She didn't like the sugar discussion,
    > that's life.
    >
    > nancy
    >
    >

    Nancy, FTR I did not go into lurk mode because of the sugar discussion.
    I explained in another post that I have a lot of things going on at
    the moment including getting the gardens going. Recent events here have
    made it a less desirable way to spend my time for the time being.
    Perhaps you have missed all of Lyn's (-L) terms of endearments for me or
    her attacks and threats? Everytime anything is mentioned regarding
    avoidance of certain food ingredients, there are those who just have to
    debunk it. But despite these things, my choice to go into lurking mode
    is a purely selfish one of spending my time doing the things I need to
    do in RL. I hope that clears up the issue for you and anyone else who
    thinks I've run off because of anything that has happened here.

    - back to lurking
     
Loading...